Part 1

10th August...

At hospital...

Woman's screeching can be heard from delivery room.
After the struggle of half an hour a baby's cry brings tears to the impatient family members standing at the door.

In Zhan's house...

"Zhan, Zhan" Zhan's mom is calling him.

Zhan and Li was played inside. Zhan replies "Yes mom"

"Don't be late, we have to go to hospital for vaccination" Zhan's mom reminds him.

But his face is dried up instantly. He doesn't like the mixed smell of medicines at hospital.

Though Li is just 4 years elder to Zhan, but she is matured enough to read his brother's mind.

"A-zhan, don't be sad, who can say that there you won't find something interesting?" Li consoles.

Zhan doesn't reply, he is very reluctant to go.

In hospital....

Yibo is on his father's arm. His family members are too excited. His brother Haikuan is in school, he will visit later.
His aunts, grandparents everyone is very eager to hold him; saying so many flattering words.

"Outside is no fun; I was at peace there. Why everyone is excited to this extent?" Yibo thinks in his mind.

He yawns as he is very tired. At this moment he wants to shout "Be quite". But almighty Yibo barely can do anything; he plans to ignore them. Blinking his tiny eyelashes, he moves his head and closes his eyes to pretend to sleep.

One and half hour later...

After feeding him his mother is sleeping and he is with nurse, who is walking around and swinging Yibo on her arm. After one hour of sound sleep he is a bit refreshed but still bored, so yawning continuously.

Yibo is looking here and there, suddenly his eyes spot someone more bored and he finds it quite interesting.

Whereas there are so many children like Zhan have came for the same purpose, so there is a long cue and they are requested to wait. Zhan isn't feeling well. He is a little dizzy. Currently he is sitting on a chair; pouting.

"Cute, it will be fun to irritate that person" Yibo says in his mind staring at Zhan. He moans softly.

Hearing Yibo's moan Zhan look upwards. Seeing a newborn is starting at him he smiles. He walks to the nurse.

"Can I touch him?" Zhan asks.

"Yes, but don't hurt him" Nurse replies.

Zhan raises his hand and instantly Yibo catches Zhan's index finger with little small fingers.

"So soft" Zhan chuckles.

Yibo is blinking at him.

"Zhan, it's your turn, come here" in the meantime Zhan's mother calls him.

"Coming" Zhan answers.

"Hey, wait, don't go, I am bored" Yibo would say if it was possible.

Zhan runs to his mother.

Yibo is kicking the nurse "let me go, I want to play" saying in his mind; trying to jump out but he can't complete that impossible task.
He is angry and wets the nurse's dress.

To be continued....