Part 2

Guys I am waiting in a long cue; feeling bored. A little child just has passed by which reminds me of naughty Bo. Instantly the idea of writing another part popped up in my head and here I am again.

Zhan isn't afraid to be injected, so it wasn't that hard for the doctor too. For being a good child the doctor gifts him two candies which he saves for his siblings.

The nurse lies Yibo down to the newborn's room and goes back to change her dress which was wet by Yibo.
Yibo is moving is head; bored again. Most of the children are crying.
"Why outside is so noisy?" Yibo thinks.
A baby girl who is 3 hours older, is sharing bed with Yibo
Yibo moves his head to take a glance and the girl blinks and smiles at him and moans a little; probably trying to say something.

"So nosy" he thinks and stares outside the window.
The girl wanted to grab his attention so she kicks him a little but Yibo ignores her. He just wants to tell "Mind your own business"

Zhan's arm is a little bit swollen but it's ok, he can endure it. Finally he and his mom leaves hospital. By the window Yibo sees Zhan is going..
He becomes sad; he thought Zhan would come back to play with him.

One week later......

Zhan almost forgets about Yibo. His family is moving to another house as currently their children have to travel afar to reach to school. It will be more convenient for Cheng, Zhan and Li from their new house.

It takes the whole day to organize everything. Zhan is very happy as there is a big garden in front and the house is spacious too than earlier one.

It is 7:00 pm, Zhan is very tired. He gets the room at a corner, it isn't that big; unlike Cheng and Li but it's ok. He leans his head on the table.

He barely closes his eyes, a child cry at his neighborhood startles him. At first he thought it would stop after a while but one hour passed by and there is no hint of that.
"Oh, how disobedient child, why my luck is so bad, I just want peace" he says on his own by cupping his face in between his two palms.

Yibo is back is aching, because of lying on bed for whole day. After feeding him his mom resumes her incomplete chores at kitchen. His father isn't home yet and his brother is doing his homework. So Yibo is bored. He wants to play but everyone is ignoring him. So out of rage he crying loudly.

Near about 9 pm Yibo's dad arrives at home and take him on his laps. He is happy now but he wants to complain so he groans a little but not that much.

It is 10 o'clock, Yibo is lying between his parents, sucking his feet and palms, giggling happily.

After dinner Zhan squeezes himself between his parents as their room is at the West where the sound doesn't reach that much. He promised himself that he will keep his eyes on that child. After a while he fells asleep.

Next day......

To Zhan, school is no fun. After all those tiring hours, he is finally returning home, holding his mom's hand.
He is almost near to his house, suddenly his eyes goes to the window of a house which is just next to theirs.
"Oh, then it is you who cried last night" Zhan wants to tell the child lying on bed.

"Oh, you are again, so cute, now I can irritate you" Yibo laughs at his mind.

Zhan's heart melts when he sees that that child is trying to call him by giving signals with his little fingers. He runs to the window.

Yibo's mom was drying clothes outside. Seeing her new neighbors she gives a heartwarming smile; Zhan's mom was craving to know her neighbors so she approaches to her.

To be continued.....