Part 4

At evening....

Zhan was playing with his siblings in their garden. They see Haikuan is standing alone, so invite him to join too.

Now they are playing hide and seek, using both their houses. Yibo and Zhan's mom are so happy to see their children are enjoying.

Zhan was hiding from Li at the backward of Yibo's house; with Haikuan. He is thirsty. He tugs Haikuan's t-shirt
"Hey, I am thirsty"

"Ok, wait until  we are found out, then I will take you inside" Haikuan replies.

"Ok" Zhan nods.

After a while Li finds them and Cheng, who was hiding elsewhere.

"I am so tired" Cheng sighs.
"Me too" Li replies.

"Let's go to my house" Kuan leads his friends.

"Mom, mom" Kuan calls his mother.

"Shh, quiet, your brother is sleeping" Yibo's mom forbids her son to make noise.

Kuan is a obedient son, he lower his voice and whispers "Mom, they are my new friends" Kuan officially introduces the three siblings to his mother.

"I know him already" his mother smiles.

"Auntie, is he inside?" Zhan inquires.

"Who? Yibo?" Yibo's mother raises her brows.

Zhan didn't know the name of the newborn, but now he knows it. Actually he wants to see him closely.

"Yes, he is inside, sleeping" Yibo's mom tells.

"Can I see him for once. I promise I won't wake him up" Zhan asks cutely.

Yibo's mom chuckles "ok go, but be careful"

Zhan approaches to Yibo's room.

Whereas Yibo's sleep is always light; a little noise is enough to wake him up.
Hearing footsteps, Yibo's sleep breaks slightly. He realises someone is approaching to him. At first, he thought it was his mom or brother but he can identify their touches.
So Zhan's touch make him alert,as it is none of his family member's.

Zhan is staring at Yibo ; unblinking.
"So cute" Zhan whispers.

Now Yibo knows the  person.
"Oh it is you; the cheater. Go play with that nerdy cat" Yibo thinks in his mind.

Zhan carefully picks up Yibo's palm. Looking at the face, politely kisses on the little fingers.
Then takes his face near Yibo's. He can almost hear the sounds of soft breathes. He kisses very lightly on the red cheeks, ears, arms and feet at last. Then lighly rub his own finger under Yibo's soft feet. Zhan is doing everything very carefully. He has already forgotten that he is thirsty.

But those little touches are enough to shiver Yibo. He trembles.
"Hey, what are you doing? Don't. I am shy" Yibo thinks in that half sleepy conditions.

"Don't you think I have forgiven you, I am still angry at you" Yibo's eyes are still closed but he is totally aware of his surroundings.

"Zhan, come" Kuan calls.

"Then your name is Zhan. Thanks brother for helping me. I love you" Yibo thanks his brother in his mind.

Zhan joins again with his siblings. Those four are now chatting and eating icecreams.

To be continued.....