O N E

HIS PRECIOUS SUNFLOWER
᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

HIS PRECIOUS SUNFLOWER᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

🌻A R A B E L L A🌻

"Sweetie come downstairs I need to ask a favour!." That was my aunt calling me. If you must know my mom died when she gave birth to me because she lost too much blood and my dad had to move away for his work so I'm staying with my auntie. But I don't mind I love her so much, and I love my mom and dad even though I never got to meet my mom. I have a picture of her though that my dad took and I've made sure to keep it with me in a frame in my room, she is a really pretty momma.

I'll introduce myself quickly before I have to go to my aunt. My name is Arabella Miller, I have curly blonde hair and blue eyes and sort of tanned skin. It's not summer though so I don't look as tanned as I usually do. Anywho I suffer from insomnia from my anxiety of my nightmares of my mom. It's usually about me as a baby in my momma's arms on the hospital bed when she isn't moving and she has blood around her. I don't really get much sleep because of it but I've never told anyone about these nightmares because I don't want to scare them. It's okay though I'm used to waking up crying and sweating from it.

Enough of that sad stuff, I'm telling you now I adore pandas. I have so many fluffy socks with panda faces on them and I love them so so much. I've watched kung fu panda quite a few times and I've managed to learn a few moves. Not long and I'll be the next master Arabella. Hell yeah. I love to read fairytales and my favourite drink is salted caramel milkshake. Almost everyday I go to my best friend Mr Stills milkshake cafe. Mr stills is a man in his 60's and he's my bestest friend ever (mostly because he gives me free salted caramel milkshakes.) shh. He also lets me work there sometimes too which is amazing.

"Arabella!" I hear my auntie calling again.

"Coming auntie!" I shout. I quickly get off of my bed and run out of my room to go downstairs. My house is very small because my auntie doesn't make a lot of money so we don't have a lot. She works as a waitress at this restaurant but I can't remember the name of it. Oops. That's why I decided to help out by working at Mr Stills smoothie cafe. I love our house though so it's okay. I see my auntie in the kitchen getting pots out of the cabinets and she notices me standing there.

"Arabella finally, are you able to walk to the shops and get some pasta and cheese please? Here's three $5." I take the money and I look and realise that I'm wearing my panda slippers and a onesie. Oh well everyone will be able to see my panda slippers!

"Okay auntie I'll be back soon!" I quickly hug her and grab the keys and walk out. Whilst I'm walking I sing 'TikTok' by Kesha and I'm looking around making sure nothing is going to come out and kidnap me. When I finally reach the shops I see a elderly women sitting on the bench by herself. Is she okay? I quickly rush over to her. "Hello! Are you okay?" I ask her.

She looks up at me and warmly smiles. "Yes dear I just forgot my money so I can't get a ride back home." Her face falls. I remember the money my auntie gave me, surely she wouldn't mind if I lent some to her would she? I don't think so. I quickly grab two of the $5 and hand it over to the woman.

"Here you go use this." I say. Her eyes go wide and she embraces me in a hug and since I love hugs so so much, I hug her back.

"Oh thank you so much dearie would you be able to help me order a cab?" She asks whilst still holding me.

"Oh of course!." She lets go of my and grabs her phone out of her purse. I unlock her phone since she doesn't have a password and I order her a cab. "There all done, it's coming in 5 minutes." I tell her.

"You are a lifesaver dear, thank you!" I wrap my arms around her again and say bye before walking off to go inside the store. As soon as I walk in the warm air breezes onto my skin making me shiver slightly. I notice the security guard and I wave at him but he doesn't wave back. I shrug my shoulders and walk off to find the pasta aisle. I'm walking down a cereal aisle and I can't help but drool over them all. Auntie can't afford most of them but I know lucky charms are my ultimate fav. I keep walking down an aisle when I notice a stranger standing in front of all the cereal and he has corn flakes and my fav cereal in his hands. It looks like he's deciding what one to get so I instantly walk over to him.

When I reach the side of him I tap the lucky charms box which is in his hand. He turns to face me and holy moly guacamole. He is literally a man created by the holy god himself.
He has silky black hair, maybe he would let me touch it?. Actually no he wouldn't never mind. He also has dark brown eyes, a sharp jawline which will slice your fingers off like how chefs slice vegetables really really fast. I wanna learn how to do that. He had tanned skin and pink lips with a neatly shaved beard. Wait I think I've just stopped breathing. Oh golly this isn't good, breath Arabella!

I finally breath out and blink a couple of times making sure I wasn't dreaming. But no he was completely real. Wow maybe I should ask him how god is?. He probably won't answer that. "What." His low voice asks. How is his voice amazing too? I snap out of my thoughts when I realise I've been staring to long. Wow I'm such a creep.

I tap the lucky charms box again "these are my fav, get these ones!" I say cheerily. He puts both boxes down and walks off. What did I say wrong? I walk back up to him trying to match his walking pace by my short legs are not helping at all. I manage to get in front of him and look up since he is very very tall. I need to apologise before he leaves. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to interfere, you can have any cereal you decide on." I smile at him whilst shuffling my feet. He looks down at my panda slippers and I take one off to show him how cute it is. I hold the slipper in my hand and I stare at it and point to him the pandas face on it. "It's so cute isn't it!" I squeal.

But then I feel someone walk past me. I look and notice the mans gone. Oh. I hope he forgive me. I put my slipper back on and I rush to find the pasta.

***

Once I paid for the pasta I walked out the shop, the cold air hitting onto my face making me shiver a lot. I wrap my arms around my body, I knew I should of wore my coat. I start walking on the pavement and not long later the streets are all quiet. There was no cars or noises, just the silent night and the streetlights illuminating the ground. I sigh realising I still have 15 minutes until I reach my house. Let's hope my fingers don't freeze and break off. I gasp at the thought. I don't want to lose my fingers!

Suddenly I hear a loud engine of a car but I take no notice of it since it'll just go past anyway. But I thought wrong the car goes a bit further from where I'm about to walk and a dark figure walks out of it. I just carry on, ignoring this person until I notice it's the man from the shop. He looks at me and I wave eagerly at him with a big grin on my face. He started walking over to me and I stood in my position. Once he was in front of me I looked up at him. Before I could even speak he beat me to it.

"Why the fuck are you out here by yourself?" He whisper shouts at me. I bring out the pasta from under my arm and show him.

"I needed pasta for my dinner." I put the pasta back under my arm then an idea pops up in my head. "hey do you want to have a milkshake with me before my dinner? We can go where you want? I love salted caramel ones, they are so good and tas-" before I could finish my rambling he speaks over me.

"I don't want to have a fucking milkshake with you." My bottom lip rolls out. He doesn't have to be so mean about it.

"You can't say bad words like that." I say whilst crossing my arms over my chest. "I don't have enough money for a milkshake anyways, and maybe if you have one you won't be so moody and you will feel A-okay! I have to go now so toodles." I sadly wave at him before walking around him and starting my journey again.

_______________________________
-chapter complete-
᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

Word count: 1656

I hope you enjoyed this very long chapter angels!!

Make sure to vote and tell others about my stories, thank you and I love you all <3