T H R E E

HIS PRECIOUS SUNFLOWER
᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

HIS PRECIOUS SUNFLOWER᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

⚡️D A N T E⚡️

What the fuck?

Who even is that girl? First she interrupts me from deciding what fucking cereal I want, then she follows me around the store apologising, then she shows me her slippers that had panda faces on, then I ended up taking her to a milkshake place. Why? I have no clue because I don't even know why myself.

And why the fuck does she smile so much and be so happy. She is definitely too innocent for me so I'm staying well away from her. But those gorgeous blue eyes. Ew stop that. I start driving off after I watch the girl wave at me and go inside and whilst I'm driving my phone makes a noise. I look at it and see Blake has text me.

I have known Blake since I was little and I also have another two of my most trusted men and mates called Pierce and Mason which I've also know since I was little. I read the text that's on there.

-BitchyBlake-

BitchyBlake: Tayyy kinda got a problem
Me: The fuck you want.
BitchyBlake: Well one of our shipments of guns have been stolen.

I let out a frustrated sigh knowing full well who's taken it. The Red Bloods. Weird ass name I know. They have been one of our worst ever enemies for ages now and they are always doing something to piss me off.

BitchyBlake: But guess what Tay
Me: Spit it out Blake.
BitchyBlake: We caught one of their men and he's in one of the cells🥰

I smirk knowing what I'm going to do and this man better pray because he has no idea who he's messing with.

Me: Coming now. (read)
BitchyBlake: Okay baby I'll be waiting 😉
Me: Shut the fuck up dumb ass.

______________________________

🌻A R A B E L L A🌻

When I walk into the house I quickly take run into the kitchen where Auntie is standing near the stove on her phone. "Auntie I got the pasta." She looks up from her phone and smiles at me.

"Thank you sweetie, go wait in your room and I'll tell you when foods done." I nod and run up the stairs and go inside my room.  Once I get inside I slip off my slippers and jump onto my bed. I open my old laptop and go onto Netflix.

"Hmm what should I watch.." I tap my chin trying to think whilst scrolling through some options. I decided to watch Mean Girls so I quickly went under my duvet and turned it on.

•••

Halfway through I heard my Auntie shout up the stairs saying that dinner was done so I paused what I was watching, pushed my duvet off me and ran out my bedroom and down the stairs.

"I'm here Auntie!" I sit down at the table and put my hands in my lap waiting. Finally after what felt like ages Auntie put my plate on the place in front of me. I grabbed my fork and dived straight in and moaned at the taste. "Thank you Auntie it's soo good" I say happily.

"It's alright sweetie, glad ya like it." She said as she winked at me.

Me and auntie finished our dinner and right now I'm sat in my bed wondering what school would be like tomorrow. I shrug my shoulders and go into my small bathroom and brush my teeth whilst humming "Let it go" by Frozen. Once I finished that I put my hair up in a loose bun and get back under my covers.

I sigh wondering if I will actually get any sleep tonight but I know I probably won't since I keep dreaming about that. I never want to tell anyone about it because it's my fault she's dead. I fight back the tears and wipe my runny nose. I look up at my plain ceiling and whisper "I'm sorry mommy I hope your alright up there, I love you."

And I close my eyes and hope that I'll get a good amount of sleep.

______________________________
-chapter complete-
᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

Word count: 780

Hey angels sorry I haven't updated in literally ages 😳

⬆️ you right now..

I've just been so busy and I know I say it a lot but I'm not lying!! Anywho I hope you enjoyed this really short chapter but I had to update sometime so I just quickly did this so sorry it's so bad🥲

I hope your all well though and if you need someone to chat to I'm right here🤍
love you all

Question:

•How do you like Blake so far just from reading Dante's and his messages?