T W O

HIS PRECIOUS SUNFLOWER
᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

HIS PRECIOUS SUNFLOWER᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

🌻A R A B E L L A🌻

"I really wish I had a salted caramel milkshake now." I whisper to myself. I really want to turn around to see if he's still there but I don't want to be weird. Suddenly I feel a hand grab my arm and they turned me around, they did it really quick though so I ended up crashing into their chest.

"Oopsies sorry!" I quickly push myself away from this persons chest and I look up and see that it's the same man.

"Your not walking home by yourself." I look at him confused.

"Why not? I'll be fine." He shakes his head and he starts dragging me. "Where are we going? Are we getting milkshakes!" I gasp excitedly.
I realise he's taken me to his car and he opens up his door. I stand there not knowing what I'm meant to do but then I feel someone lightly push me inside. I sit on the comfy chair and put my seatbelt on. What hasn't he basically kidnapped me? Eh let's just hope he gets me my milkshake. I watch as the stranger danger man climbs into his car and shuts the door.

"You know this is basically kidnapping and you've locked my door but I will just end up doing my kung fu panda moves on it." He rolls his eyes and ignores me while starting the car.

"Wait your seatbelt!" I quickly reach over and try to grab it but his massive hand goes onto my face and he pushes me back. Even then he didn't put his seatbelt on. I know he kidnapped me and all but I do not want us to crash and then him being flown out of the front and then probably fly all the way to Panda Land. I want to go to Panda Land. I sigh thinking about all the cute panda's but I'm broken out of my thoughts by the movement of the car.

"Mr stranger danger man please can you put your seatbelt on, or you might fly all the way to Panda Land." I cross my arms over my chest and glare at him looking very intimidating. He rolls his eyes again and mutters something to himself and finally puts it on. Wow I guess I am very scary then, I'll make sure to do that from now on.

"Put your address in the GPS." He says after a couple minutes. What on earth is a GPS? I look at him confused and he points to the weird screen thing on his car. What the freak.

"I don't know how you use it." I say and he rolls his eyes again. He really loves rolling those beautiful eyes. Is there something interesting at the back of his head that he wants to see?

"Just type your address in this part." I do an 'O' shape with my mouth and I do what he says. I look out the window watching all the trees speed past and I kick my legs around waiting patiently to arrive home. Suddenly we are turning into a parking lot and I notice this isn't my house. I look at the stranger danger man and I see a bright light beaming down onto his beautiful face. I follow where the light is coming from and I see a massive sign that says 'milkshake daydreams.'