F I V E

HIS PRECIOUS SUNFLOWER

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

🌻A R A B E L L A🌻

🌻A R A B E L L A🌻

I was standing in front of a club that had a massive neon sign that read 'wild ones', the three girls where already walking off so I quickly jogged to catch up with them.

I was wearing a very short red dress and I felt extremely uncomfortable seeing all the men look at me weirdly. But Tiffany forced me to wear it.

(Flashback to earlier on)

I was now in Tiffany's room with the girls looking through her wardrobe trying to find some clothes while I just sat on her bed patiently waiting.

"Got it!" Tiffany screeches first.

"I got my outfit!" Violet screeches.

"Omg same!" Emma screeches afterwards.

I look at the three girls and see them all holding up their beautiful dresses. I mean they looked revealing but they can do what they want I guess.

"Okay I got your here as well Arabella babe!" I looked at Tiffany and saw her hold up a beautiful red dress.

I then realised how short it is

I then realised how short it is. I looked at the dress with a bit of a distressed look. "I-um that's a beautiful dress Tiffany thank you b-but it's a bit too.. r-revealing" I stuttered out. I saw all three of them roll their eyes. That's mean.

Tiffany have a fake smile at me. "It's fine just wear it!"

***

So back to the present..here we are now. Me standing with the three girls awkwardly whilst waiting for Tiffany to stop flirting with the bouncer so we can be let in since the girls didn't have passes to get in. The man stayed emotionless whilst staring at Tiffany which made me giggle quietly seeing her get annoyed at him.