S E V E N

HIS PRECIOUS SUNFLOWER

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

⚡️D A N T E⚡️

"Does it look like I care you little shit." The bastard said making me tighten my hold on the girl. Before I could speak up and shout at the fucker I watched as the girl put her hand to her chest.

She spoke up saying "Excuse me! I'm not little" which made me smirk whilst looking at her tiny body compared to me.

"Uh don't forget I also called you a little shit. Not just little." I looked back at the man and continued glaring at him not liking the way he was speaking about her.

"I'm not little, your little!" She argued back.

"Stop being so fucking annoying!" He yelled at her. Who does he think he is? I wanted to speak but once again I got interrupted by the girl in my arms.

She huffed and I watched as she continued glaring at him. "You know what.." she spoke lowly. "I wanna hit you." she said in anger which made me look at her and I could feel a small smile come to my lips but I stopped myself not wanting the man to see. I felt her start to wiggle to get out of my arms and watched as she flung her arms everywhere trying to hit the fucker but I just held on tighter to her making sure she doesn't escape.

"Let me go stranger danger man!" she said as she turned to look at me, her blue eyes meeting mine. "Let me hit him!"

I just looked at her amused but didn't let go. "Excuse me I'm doing this for you so let me have him!" She said getting annoyed.

"Ugh can I go now." The man said lazily.
I looked back at him and glared and I saw the girl did too. Not realising, I felt the girl quickly get out of my arms and watched as she ran towards the man. "Oh shit!" he said as he started running.

"Get back here you meany!" She yelled whilst running after him whilst I just stood in my spot trying to figure out what is going on with that girl.

"Get away!" I hear him scream at her making me roll my eyes at his pathetic self.

I saw that she finally managed to catch up with him and that she suddenly jumped on his back making him fall forwards. She then starts hitting him making him start screaming. "Stop!! For someone so fucking little your scary!"

I just stood there watching her in amusement.
After about a minute of the girl just hitting him and him screaming at her to stop I walk over to her and grab her waist and pull her away from the man. She then looks behind her shoulder with a glare on her face probably annoyed I took her away from her hitting sesh.