Probably in denial

"I'm going to the grocery store!" I shouted in the general direction of my brother. 

Moving as fast as I could, I grabbed the nearest car keys and a back pack full of clothes, before running towards the door.

"Oh no you're not!" My brother yelled, grabbing me around the waist and picking me up. I flailed around a bit, trying to wiggle out of his hold.

"Let me go!"

"No!"

"Let it gooo, let it gooo, can't hold it back anyyymore. Let it—"

"Not again," I heard Bret groan from behind me. "Why can't you just stay here and stop singing Frozen."

"Let's be honest, the only reason I haven't escaped yet is because of your cooking."

Alex carried me over to a couch, tossing me down. "Now stay there and watch Power Rangers or something."

I'd been here for a week, without any further contact from Antonio, and they still hadn't let me go anywhere. 

"At least let me get some breakfast."

Standing up, I wandered into the kitchen to find myself some cereal. Did the Russian Mafia have Lucky Charms?

Turns out, yes. Yes, they do.

I grabbed myself an apple too, because you need to eat a healthy breakfast, so you can run from the cops. I'm full of so much wisdom, I wonder why people don't listen to me more. Or ever.

After I finished my breakfast, there wasn't much else to do. I'd already played animal crossing for three hours, and everyone in the house, except Elena, were off doing mafia things. Maybe I could convince her to take me shopping, so I wouldn't die from boredom.

I searched for her, but surprisingly she wasn't around. Maybe I'd bother Antonio.

Me
Bro
Broski
Brotien
Brosicle
Broseph
Brotastic
Han Brolo
Broba Fett
Brotato Chip
Bromosexual

Mean Mafia Boss
I was wondering when you would text
Are you alright?

Me
Yeah
Do you think koalas get angry

Mean Mafia Boss
Do I look like national geographic?

Me
Ngl you kinda do

Mean Mafia Boss
I'm going to pretend you didn't say that
Send us your location

Me
Idk where I am tho
Somewhere in Russia

Mean Mafia Boss
Do you know how big Russia is?

Me
That's what I said!

I heard the front door opening and I looked up, startled. Elena walked in, followed by a scary looking man who I assumed was one of Alex's 'co-workers'.

"I smell weed," I said, crinkling my nose. "If you aren't going to give me any, don't bring it in here, it smells bad."

The man grumbled something about not being a lowly drug dealer and stepped outside, probably to put the stuff away. 

"Wanna watch some TV?" Elena asked, trying to lighten up the mood. I nodded, walking over to the couch to flip through channels.

"What's on the news?" 

I nearly jumped out of my skin from the voice behind me, turning around to find the scary guy grinning back at me.

"I need to get some sort of alarm system. Everyone walks so silently, it's unnerving."