Houston, we have so many problems

But the house isn't one of them.

I was rudely awoken from my nap by rough hands once again, pulling me out of a plane door. 

Yes, a plane. 

Not one like the movie Planes, though it would be cool if it could talk. They ended up shoving me in a seat and then knocked me out as soon as we took off. I'd never been in a plane before, so I was kinda sad when they kept me blindfolded and stuck a needle in my neck, but I guess it's all for security purposes. Though how I would know where we are, when I'm flying over an ocean blindfolded, beats me.

They escorted me towards the sound of an engine, probably to throw me in the back of another van, but to my surprise someone pushed me into the back seat.

"Wow, I get car seat privileges? This is some five star transport right here. I'll have to give you a good review on Yelp," I said, but only one of the guys let out an amused grunt. My humor was underappreciated.

All they did was grunt.

How hard was it to form words?

..............

After a longish drive, the vehicle came to a stop, and I heard the car door beside me opened.

"What a gentleman," I smiled. "I guess chivalry isn't dead."

He just yanked on my arm, and I stumbled out. The air was crisp and warmer than the New York breeze I had reveled in several hours ago. I wasn't sure how long exactly, since I'd either been knocked out or napping for most of it.

"We're here," the man said, his voice low and raspy. His thick Italian accent made the two words hard to understand.

I turned towards his voice and pointed, with tied hands, at my blindfold questioningly. He sighed and tore it off, and I stifled a gasp with what faced me. A giant mansion sat in the middle of a forest, with pale white walls and a grey-blue roof. It was huge, and absolutely breathtaking.

That's what she said.

I started walking towards the front doors, the five guys surrounding me on all sides. I tried looking over the shoulder of the person who was in front of me, but he was too tall. Sighing, I fell into step behind him.

We all walked up the steps, filing in through the doors.

"Portala di sopra," One of the men behind me growled. "Dalle una delle stanze degli ospiti."

(Translation: Take her upstairs. Give her one of the guest rooms.)

I barely heard him since I was too awed by the massive entryway. A double staircase with gold lined rails went upwards, the mahogany wood standing out against the cream walls. I didn't have much time to drool over the mansion as two of the men left and the other three pulled me along.

...............

We ended up outside of a dark oak door. How did I know it was dark oak? 

Because of Minecraft, duh.

"This is your room. Try to escape, we shoot you," one of the men said. "La guardi la ragazza." He gestured to the man on my left. "Vieni con me, andremo a parlare con il capo." 

(Translation: You watch the girl. You come with me, we'll go talk to the boss.)

He opened the door before leaving with one of the guys, and I stepped inside. I really needed to find out their names. I didn't like just saying man or guy.

Looking around the room, I saw that there was barely anything in it. My new "bedroom" was dim, with thick black curtains that let in a few streams of sunlight and stained hardwood floors. It was dusty, with a few pieces of furniture covered in white sheets, and a full sized bed in one corner. Everything was unwelcoming and gloomy, and a big closet door made of dark wood pulled the whole depressing look together.

The room gave the impression that some emo vampire with no taste decorated it, decided it was too dismal for them, and left.

I poked my head out the doorway, looking at the man who was guarding me. "Well you can leave now, I'm all settled." 

He didn't move, just stood there silently. 

"Well fine then, guess I'll just clean up with you watching me." I turned away, flipping my hair with a huff. "Can you at least untie my hands?"

.............

I decided to start with the furniture. Rolling up my sleeves I hummed to myself, whipping the sheet off of a plush chair with a dramatic flourish. I pulled it around my shoulders and strutted around, my makeshift cape billowing out behind me. 

I felt like Snape.

I went around, pulling the rest of the sheets off the furniture. It left me with two plush chairs, a fancy wooden desk, a massive dresser, and a bedside table.

Arranging the items, I pulled the bedside table over to the bed, and the chairs in the opposite corner by a large rug. 

I left the dresser where it was, up against the wall near the two chairs. There's no way I could begin to move that monstrosity.

"Oh Snape," I murmured. "What have I gotten myself into?"

He didn't reply, obviously, but it felt nice to talk to someone who wouldn't shoot me. At least I hoped he wouldn't.

Who knows at this point.

Putting the desk up to the window, I went to check out the closet.

Turns out it's not a closet, just a huge bathroom.

Why was everything in this place so big?

I guess it's a good sign if I ever feel lonely. 

The bathroom was fine by itself so I left it alone, going back to the main room and plopping myself down in a chair.

It began to sink in, the fact that I'd been taken who knows how far away from my home, and set down in a world I know virtually nothing about.

I'm bored.

.............

UnhingedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara