Epilogue

"They all think your dead." Ethan reassured the girl.

"Thank you for doing this." The girl smiled at him.

"Of course Lola." Ethan smiled, "Or should I say Lily."

"That's going to take some getting used to." Lola spoke, a sad smile glistening her face.

"I'll come see you as soon as I can." Ethan reassured her.

"Thank you." Lola said again.

"Stop saying that." Ethan playfully scowled. Lola laughed and got onto the plane. Allowing it to take her far away.

************

The empty coffin was lowered into the ground, everyone's face was sad and depressed.
Daniel couldn't believe he let his sister be killed. At least now he had April, she was finally his.
April couldn't believe she had lost her best friend and yet had gained a great boyfriend. Dispite being so depressed Daniel made sure to support April and she did the same for him.
August recently told everyome he was depressed and was self harming. Since he was returned from the kidnapping he hadn't been himself. He was going to a therapist now. He too was also supporting everyone around him and they supported him.
Ace however, was fighting not to guve into his need to shut everyone else. He couldn't bare not seeing Lola. The image of her body covered in blood. He couldn't help but blame himself.
Ethan, Duke and Jack, dispite the knowledge that Lola was alive and well felt guilty about inflicting so much pain on the group. But knew that Lola only wanted them to know if they figured it out themself.

What do you think? Book 2?