Chapter Twenty One: Drama

Shes an actor
Not by choice
She's an actor - Austin Giorgio

Lola's Pov

Lunch comes by fairly quickly. Ethan reminds me every time he sees me that I'm eating with him. I quickly stop by my locker, and shove my bag in and take out my lunch money. I see Daniel approaching but quickly slam my locker shut and make my way to the canteen.

I get some fries and quickly scan the room, my eyes quickly landing on Ethan's waving arms and make my way over to where he's sat, not even sparing a second glance at where Ace is sat with everyone else.

"Ahhh so you remembered?" Ethan says with a smirk.

"How could I not?" I question back with a roll of my eyes, his smirk grows. "Stop smirking before I whip it off your face."

"Your right Eth this one is fistey." another male comments.

"And you are?" I question with a dark voice making him flinch back.

"This is my best friend. Lola this is Duke." Ethan introduces. I nod at him and he smiles. Another tray lands on the table which makes me flinch back.

"Who's the chick?" the guy questions.

"Lola." I answer to Ethan, making Ethan smile.

"Sup I'm Jack, you another fling?" he asks bluntly.

"Nope but I like you." I state, appreciating his bluntness, he smirks and sends a look of approval in Ethan's direction.

"What do you have next?" Jack questions, before I can answer I hear the sound of high heels from behind me.

"Ahhh I knew you'd find yourself into someone else's pants soon enough." I hear Emily's squeeky voice say.

"Fuck off." I growl, not even bothering to turn around.

"Where's the fun in that?" I can hear the smirk in her voice. I take a deep breath, already feeling my blood boil.

"Do you know this girl Lol?" Ethan asks, I give him a look that says 'we'll talk about the nickname later' before sighing.

"Kind of." I groan, turning around to face Emily.

"Go fuck your boyfriend." I say, my voice is completely calm although on the inside I'm anything but.

"You wish he had come in with Andrew? I'm sure you would've willingly opened your legs then." She smirks, my anger grows and I take deep breaths.

"Back off Emily." I hear Daniel say from behind me.

"I don't need you to fight my battles for me." I growl at him. Guilt fills his eyes.

"We didn't know about what Ace did." Daniel lies, although hiding it very well.

"He's your fucking best friend Daniel." I growl.

"Aw some family troubles?" Emily taunts.

"Shut the fuck up." I spit.

"And why should I?" She smirks. I walk up to her with slow, long strides. I grab her hand and pin her to the table, twisting her arm until I hear the satisfying snap of her arm.

"Nobody talks to me like that. Expecially not a lying slut like you." I growl in her ear, fear radiates from her body. "I've taken down men twice the size of even Ace so don't try to challenge me little girl."

"A-ace?" she whimpers and on cue he walks in.

"Let go of my girlfriend." He commands. I do so, shoving her towards him using her broken arm.

"Andrew's dead so what would you do this time? Call my dad? I bet he'd have fun killing me." I laugh in an evil and cold way. "Or maybe you'll grow an pair of balls and do it yourself."

"How do you know I haven't already called your dad?" he bluffs.

"If you had, I would be in a basement right now bleeding out. He doesn't mess around." I smirk, knowing I'm right.

"Lola?" Ethan asks, touching my shoulder making me flinch away.

"Don't touch her right now man." Daniel warns.

"Ethan sit. Everyone else fuck off." I conmand the hall. Everyone is still for a second before I glare, then everyone including teachers leave the room.

"What was that about?" Jake asks.

"Nothing, just wanted to eat in peace." I say, sitting down and eating around 5 fies before offering them to the table. They look confused before eating like they hadn't ate in years.

**********

School ends and I jump in my car and drive to James' house. There are three cars that I instantly recognise. I groan, already had enough of the awaited drama.

"James I'm home." I call.

"Lo..." I hear April's broken voice, my heart melts for a second before I remember that they did to me which only reangers me.

"Don't call me that." I growl. "You are not my friend. You are not my brother."

"Please we didn't know." April begs.

"Your in his fucking gang!" I growl. "How can't you fucking know?"

"I wouldn't let him do that to you!" Daniel yells. I let out and evil laugh and walk out the door and get into my car. Calling Ethan who's number I got earlier today.