kageyama tobio | clingy (request)

requested by: @-aethiophia
thank you for the request :)

kageyama tobio

enjoy :)

—————

"we hurt ourselves because we obsess about the end of our journeys

about the end of our journeys. focus
on staying in the moment, on being
grateful for where you are today."

— s. mcnutt

—————

dating kageyama tobio, the volleyball genius with a milk obsession, made your days filled with fun and pleasure. he would take you out on random dates, where he would escort you by holding your hands tightly. even though he wasn't the best at expressing his feelings verbally, he tried through actions. he would wait for you after class, walk you to every class, pat your head when you got a good grade on a test, and look at you talk with affection in his eyes.

it was hilarious when he would walk past little kids because they would cry and hide behind their parents. he would be so confused and ask why kids were always scared of him. when you told him it was because of his face, he would be even more confused.

he had a thing with interlocking fingers with you. he loved your hands and how they perfectly fit his. he would play with your fingers if he was nervous and liked holding onto them like they were his. the first thing he does when he's with you is to hold your hand.

at first, he would stutter and turn beat red when you touched him. but as time passed, he slowly warmed up to you. now, he was the one initiating the contact. he would go to you and ask for a hug after a long day at practice. he would kiss you after each game he won. he would share some of his milk boxes with you. he would swiftly hold your hand when the two of you are walking around. he would abruptly kiss you when he sees you talking to a boy. he would sling his arm around you whenever he's with his teammates.

dating him was really the best thing that happened to you.

but recently, his days were busy from practicing volleyball for nationals. he wouldn't walk you to class or wait for you. he would go to the volleyball court whenever he could. he had told you multiple times that he was going to be busy for the next few weeks preparing for nationals, which you understood. you didn't really mind having time for yourself and walking to class by yourself. but it worries you to see kageyama practicing too much.

he would sometimes skip meals and go straight to practicing volleyball. it was concerning to see your boyfriend not taking care of his body. you decided to make him a bento box filled with all of his favorite foods. you had to risk some sleep to make it, but the thought of seeing your boyfriend eating it with his cheeks stuffed, made you smile.

you entered the volleyball gymnasium as soon as you arrived at school and saw your boyfriend practicing his sets with his friend, hinata. you slowly opened the door, catching the attention of both the boys. you waved at kageyama, who walked over to you.