nishinoya yuu | weekend cuddles (request)

requested by: @_strawbxby
thank you for the request 🥰❤️😍

nishinoya yuu

enjoy :)

—————

"she was not for everyone,but she was for me

but she was for me."

— atticus

—————

it was finally the weekend!!

after countless homework assignments, quizzes, and studying for hours, it was finally the weekend. you could not express the amount of joy you were feeling. as soon as the bell rang, you dashed out of the classroom and ran to your boyfriend, nishinoya yuu's, classroom.

when he walked out of the door, you greeted him by engulfing him with your arms and legs. you were wrapped around him like a koala as he embraced you tightly and spun you around. the two of you walked out of the school building and went to his house.

you jumped on his bed as soon as you walked into his room while nishinoya joined in with the fun. the two of you tackled each other with pillows, somehow managing not to make a mess. you laid down on his covers, tired after the short pillow fight session. nishinoya cuddled next to you.

his arms were wrapped around you as he rested his head on your shoulder. your legs intertwined with his. it was comforting to have a serene and peaceful cuddling session with him where you guys talked about each other's days and simply enjoyed each other's company in silence.

"how was school?" you asked him as you felt his hair tickle the side of your neck. "did you sleep during class today?"

"actually, i didn't! i paid attention today because i need to go to tokyo for this volleyball summer camp," he proudly stated as he wrapped his legs around your torso.

"hehe, i'm so proud," you praised, giving him a warm kiss on his lips. nishinoya instantly flushed red and hid his face with his hands.

"wha-what w-was th-th-th-that for?" he stuttered. you chuckled at his cuteness and brought his hands away from his face. you gave him another kiss on his lips.

"just because," you answered, snuggling against his chest.

you felt him nervously put his hand on your hair and softly pat it. a warm smiled lifted up your face when you felt his lips softly press against your forehead. the two of you stayed snuggled up against each other for a while before ending up falling asleep in each other's arms.

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: what is your favorite team from haikyuu?

—————