nishinoya yuu | arcade (request)

thank you for the request, Treetri001 💖

nishinoya yuu

enjoy :)

—————

"now that i know you exist,how do i not love you?"

how do i not love you?"

— butterflies rising

—————

the week had exhausted you.

all the school works your teachers assigned and the excessive homework that had to be turned in overwhelmed you to the point where you would go home and cry. your dark eye-bags felt like they were down to your chin and you found it extremely hard to pay attention to the lectures your teachers were teaching.

last night was the worst. you had four tests today and you spent all night yesterday, studying. because of that, you barely got any sleep and now, you looked like you were going to collapse any second. you knew there were numerous articles stating that you should always get at least eight hours of sleep before a test, but that's absolute bullshit.

if you could get eight hours of sleep, you would. who wouldn't? but the amount of information that had to be memorized was endless and you had to lose your sleep for it.

your studying must've helped because the tests you took were somewhat easy and simple. you found yourself effortlessly and easily answering the problems that you had studied last night. but by the end of the day, your eyes felt like they could close any moment. it felt like you were dying by the end of the school day, and you simply could not wait until school could just end.

when the bell rang, signaling that school had just ended, you jumped out of your seat and ran out of the classroom with your school bag. you simply couldn't wait to get yourself out of this hell-hole.

your feet stopped when an arcade caught your attention.

you loved the arcade, and you still do. but due to the immoderate work from school, you couldn't find the time to go there anymore. your feet walked inside the arcade and loud music started playing as soon as you entered. even though you barely got any sleep last night, your eyes were wide open at the thought of playing your favorite games.

your smile brightened up as your favorite shooting game from your childhood caught your attention. you hurriedly walked towards it with a wide grin, but by the time you stood in front of it, you realized it had to be played by two people. you didn't want to ask random people in the arcade to play a shooting game with you, so you decided to just go home and take a nap.