kozume kenma | hoodies

kozume kenma

enjoy :)

—————

"we didn't need words,we just looked at each other and smiled

we just looked at each
other and smiled."

—————

hoodies were kenma's favorite thing to wear. besides his school and volleyball uniform, kenma always wore a hoodie. not only was it large, but it was comfortable. he could sleep in it anywhere he went: in the bus, the plane, and even next to the clamorous, obnoxious lev and kuroo.

he also found it cute how you would always steal his hoodies and wear it. it felt like you were his property, and that no one would steal you away.

the way you looked in his hoodie always made him blush, bright shades of pink being tinted on his cheeks. the hoodie reached your middle-thighs and the sleeves easily covered your small hands. when you paired it off with a pair of shorts, making it look like you weren't wearing any pants, it made his heart flutter obnoxiously fast because you simply looked too adorable to him.

"kenma!!" you exclaimed as you heard the door opening. kenma slowly entered through the door and closed it behind him. you greeted him with a tight embrace as the smell of sweat filled your nostrils.

kenma had just finished volleyball practice and arrived home. seeing you as soon as he came home simply made the ends of his lips lift up. you were wearing his red hoodie that was evidently too large for you. your thighs were covered by the oversized clothing and it made him blush frantically.

"(y/n), you stole my hoodie," he states, timidly wrapping his arms around your waist. he sniffs your hair that was overflowing with the smell of vanilla shampoo. "but it's fine, because you look cute in it."

a faint flush appeared on your cheeks as a small giggle left your lips. "your hoodies are comfortable and it smells like you, so it feels like you're here with me, even when you're not."

you let go of him as you walk over to the dining table. "i made you dinner so hurry up and take a shower and eat," you state setting up the table with plates and eating utensils.

kenma smiles and sets his school bag on the couch, heading over to the shower after muttering a small "thank you." his voice was really quiet, but you didn't miss his small thank you. a large grin settled on your face as you scooped up the food onto the plates.

the fresh aroma of miso soup and curry filled the kitchen and dining room as you gently set the plates on the table.

kenma sat on his chair with his blonde hair and black roots damped from the shower he had just taken. a towel was settled on top of his shoulders. he wore a red hoodie that matched the one you were wearing, which brought a large smile to your lips.

"we're matching!!" you exclaimed as you also settled down on your seat, across from kenma. a smile lifted up on his face as the smell of curry filled his nostrils.

"yeah," he says. you had always liked the idea of matching couple outfits, so kenma had purposely picked out a red hoodie in order to see that bright smile settled on your face.

"we should try on matching hoodies more often," he muttering under his breath while taking a bite of the curry.

"yeah, we should. it would look cute!" you state, grinning at the simple idea.

"and people will know that you're mine, so they won't come and flirt with you."

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: what's your favorite game?

—————

i'm sorry but-