kageyama & tsukishima | love triangle (request)

requested by: @ThighsFromAnime
thank you for the request 🤩🥰🥺

kageyama tobio & tsukishima kei

enjoy :)

—————

"if only you knew the way i looked at you

way i looked at you.
when you have your
back to me, i smile wider
than the sky- because
i love you endlessly."

— j.a

—————

you were ecstatically skipping your way over to the volleyball gymnasium that was located near your house. your friend and crush, kageyama tobio, had invited you to watch his volleyball game that was going to be held today. you wore your karasuno school uniform and styled your hair into something you normally never wore to school. it was the first time for kageyama to invite you so you had dressed up a bit more than usual and even put on a bit of makeup. you even made a small lunch box for him so that he wouldn't be hungry after the game.

you didn't know when your feelings developed, but whenever you saw him in a crowd, you couldn't help but notice him first. your eyes would naturally find their ways over to him and have trouble leaving him. even seeing him in hallways would make you smile and make you think about him for hours before you drifted off to sleep. there were times when you didn't see him throughout the day because you were in a different class from him, but when you guys did, you guys would talk for hours and laugh about literally the smallest things.

when you arrived and walked into the gymnasium, your heart felt like it was going to burst any minute. the energy that filled the stadium was overwhelming yet breathtaking. there were so many people watching from the bleachers and you took a seat near the center of the court. the opponent team was one of the most prestigious high schools in the town and their atmosphere sent you a shiver down your spine as you read their banner: irresistible force.

when you looked down at the karasuno volleyball members, you recognized kageyama immediately. he wore a scowl that made him look intimidating from miles away. you softly chuckled because you knew he was probably thinking which milk he was going to drink after the game ended. you also recognized your fellow classmates, tsukishima and yamaguchi warming up. you were very close to the two duos because not only were they in the same class as them, but you also helped them study for upcoming tests and exams.

yes, tsukishima and yamaguchi were smart, but with their volleyball practices and games, their workload sometimes overwhelmed them and you, who was known for being hard-working and diligent, asking you for help helped them significantly. the first person to notice you was yamaguchi, who waved his hand at you and smiled brightly. you waved back and tsukishima looked at you and rolled his eyes. you rolled your eyes back at him which he scoffed at. you made eye contact with kageyama and he smiled at you which made you blush as you grinned back at him.