Rant 59) Akatsuki trains your OC to be powerful

Can someone literally name any time in the manga or anime where the Akatsuki just "trains" someone straight up to fulfil their goals?

This isn't a one time come across. This is actually all over Wattpad.

I found this Sakura twin story where the sister is Mary-sue and has goddess mode and was picked up by the Akatsuki because somehow they figured out her hidden powers and later trains her.

I swear Kishimoto failed at showing how terrifying the Akatsuki really is...

What's next? Boruto Kara organization trains your OC to be as powerful to protect the vessel for Jigen?

Guys these organizations don't have the time to train your OC's ass. They literally get paid as mercenaries to fulfil their goals later on

 They literally get paid as mercenaries to fulfil their goals later on

I won't lie, some Akatsuki fluff is nice. But I read so many of OC and the Akatsuki grows attached to her enough to not kill.

Kakuzu killed a couple of his partners

Itachi's first partner dies from fighting Yagura.

Yet all the Akatsuki did was just get replacements. Like can we just stop having the Akatsuki being so overly attached or evolving around your OC?

I stood in my room, seething with rage that Tobi woke me up super early. So now I'm soaking wet, with my clothes sticking to me as a second skin making me feel disgusted, insecure, and naked.

Since I took a shower yesterday at night, I just got a towel to dry my hair and changed into dry clothes. After changing I storm out of my room and search for the childish man who dared to wake me up. Stomping and ignoring all the half asleep members of the Akatsuki, I look under the kitchen table since that's his favorite hiding spot. Lifting the table cloth, I find him rocking back and forward like a child in trouble. As I see him, I instantly grab the neck of his cloak and throw him to the wall, causing a big commotion.

Why does every one of these stories have a "let's beat the crap out of Tobi?" I'm fairly sure that Tobi doesn't appear as a main character in the Akatsuki till way later. Although, the other members were aware of him. Pein, Konan, Zetsu and Itachi knew of his entitlement in the Akatsuki disguised as "Madara" while the other members didn't really care who he was and thought he was annoying.

Moving the pots and pans making them clink against the floor, I stand up and rub my sore back.

"Well, deal with it. You're not the only one who woke up early" I say with irritation.

"Easy for you to say bitch! Your fucking screams woke the rest of us up!" Hidan says towards me.

I turn to face him, "Well how would you react if you got a bucket of freezing water poured on you" I finish, obviously irritated by him.

"I-

"Shut up, Hidan. You're annoying" Kakuzu cuts him off.

"Wh-

"Enough! Itachi. Hidan. You're going to train Tsuki" Leader-sama says.

I don't really have to mention the part as to why they're so soft around a girl. It's like you're making the plot more unrealistic. The Akatsuki don't care man or woman, even the real Madara has said. And who doesn't add a comma or period after quotations?

But, the real issue I do find is the fact most of the stories I do find "Akatsuki kidnaps strong kunoichi" and as I am so aware, the Akatsuki doesn't care about loyal shinobi of their villages and wouldn't leave them alive, nor care how much powerful you are. If you're loyal to your village, your useless to the Akatsuki. That's why they didn't suspect Itachi. If Itachi was found out, they wouldn't have let him live and it didn't matter how strong he was. Pein would've killed him considering he was sending back info about the Akatsuki to the Hidden Leaf.

Sakura was enormously strong taking down Sasori. You don't see Pein ordering her to be forced in the organization. That's because she is loyal to the Leaf.

The. Akatsuki. Seeks. Rogue nin.

Although, I find the story very interesting, and I really like the concept. Maybe a bit too popular considering the plot in my opinion is bland and shows a lot of Akatsuki fluff. Even I am guilty of making Akatsuki fluff in a former now deleted story of mine. Except my OC wasn't loyal to any village and followed the plot as to how an OC should join the Akatsuki.

So there's always hope.