Rant 29) Lemons

So this is something 99% of Wattpad has no idea about. I mean, sure I'll die alone with 32 cats. Since I need no man...

If you can't write lemons. Just make a part and sort of clarify they did have sex in a discrete manner that's interesting of their night.

Doesn't matter what the pairing is at all since most of you numskulls can't write lemons

Doesn't matter what the pairing is at all since most of you numskulls can't write lemons. If you NEVER experience such a thrill in your life. So I'll just say... your lemons won't be as exciting to feel when I'm reading them.

I know very little on here who can write good lemons actually. So I never really write lemons since I know I'll screw up somewhere.

The best lemons Miss_Sagia who can definitely write some most pleasant ones is what would give someone the feels. And also Fanfiction.net has the ultimate best lemons I've ever read for Madara/OC stories. Since I've been telling y'all they are the best to come by.

So I'll repeat, if you can't write lemons just skip it and say they did it in a different manner the next chapter. I've done it before and that way, it doesn't ruin your story half as much if your lemon is half assed.

I actually been more turned off with the stories on here because of the OOC interactions. Like why tf would Gaara smirk and give huge ass bite marks using his sand and slapping the girls ass. Like please no.

Or why tf would you make Tobirama moan constantly like pleaseeeee these interactions are the worst

Or why tf would you make Tobirama moan constantly like pleaseeeee these interactions are the worst. And surprisingly you can tell by reading lemons if you yourself as an author ever experienced such a feel yourself by your writings. Whether it's awful I can tell you have no idea what it's like.

It's like I'm reading a ten year old try to place their words together and wallah!

I'm so doneeeeee ugh.

Well, honestly it's more common on here I'll just say that.