Rant 61) BoruNaru Fanfics

Edit Jan 30th: the entire account has been deleted. Thank you guys who actually took action and reported it.

And I got another story taken down. So if you come across them and report them and say they contain "pedophilia", Wattpad actually does take action against them. :D

So I opened up Wattpad to search for recent uploaded Boruto fanfics, I'm a huge enthusiast of the manga so I want to see what people make out of it with their own creativity.

And to my surprise I was mind blown with the ships I saw on my feed.

I'm going to name drop the story. I hope you guys can flag it. It's utterly disturbing and disgusting. I have loss of words while reading some of it. And the actual readers of this story don't call the author out.

This is serious, if you think pedophilia is something you condone, I think you seriously need to seek psychological help. I don't care if it's cartoon etc, it can be applied to real cases.

Forbidden Forever by Kawaiipotatosaysoof

Boruto's POV

As I walk up stairs, I see my lil sis. I said hi and went to my room, to do some stuff... Which is..
Drawing in my private secret book I like to keep hidden, in my room. It's secret cause I draw some weird fantasies or dreams I get, sometimes. I really don't know if I like those dreams.

Those dreams are about... My dad.. 7th hokage. But like, what does those dreams mean...

Flashback to one of the dreams

"Ahh~ Daddy it's to bi- AH~" "It's okay Boruto, just breath." "Ok- okay daddy"

Present

*blushes hard red* Shit... Do I like my father? Like, in a sexual love way? NO! He is my dad, and he is married to my mom.

This is I'm pretty sure is against TOS on Wattpad. It wouldn't matter if it's a cartoon or fanfic. Even the NejiHina fanfics are borderline stupid but I don't think they're against TOS.

However, Naruto being 30+ years old having sexual attractions to his son of 12 years of age. Is actually disgusting to real victims and to say you're writing stuff like this is insulting.

Narrator's POV

As Naruto walked up stairs and knocked, he opened the door, somehow even though it was locked, "Boruto, what was that?" Naruto saw that Boruto was hard and then Naruto started blushing hard. Naruto walked towards Boruto and sat next to him, on Boruto's bed. "Son, it is normal to have an erection." "Dad not it's not! It's not when- .... when you think of your father..." Naruto's eyes widen and his cheeks turn red. "Son, are you gay?" "....I think I am.. I really don't know. All I know is, I have many... types of dreams... about you..." "I will help you figure it out, but NEVER. TELL. YOUR. MOTHER." "Thank you dad, and also I won't ever tell mom."

This is in the first chapter, actually just please report it. Maybe Wattpad will do something. Even the author wrote in the description to not comment hate and just leave. So here  is me telling you authors who think this is alright, to just seek psychological help. I'm not trying to be insulting but as I said before, condoning this kind of behaviour should be or is prohibited on this app.

And that was in the first chapter. As @-Shisui has spotted before, there are worse than this. There are Minato x Boruto fanfics out there.

I don't want to post more about this story, it brings my stomach to churn when I keep reading it. So ya, if you have to put a disclaimer to call everyone out who says the story is wrong, than you know it's wrong.

That's all for now~