Rant 1) Hidden techniques AREN'T Kekkei Genkai

WARNING IM NOT WRONG WITH THIS. THE ACTUAL Naruto WIKIPEDIA STATES THIS.

This is something I come across too much. I legit hateeeeeee reading these sort of fanfics where your OC CLEARLY has a Hidden Technique where as you (the author) calls it a Kekkei Genkai. It's not, and please you can't call me wrong when the Wikipedia page states otherwise.

So you're telling me your OC comes from the Genkiko clan and can heal instantly with their blood if they awaken this "technique". And this ability, (what ever you call it) is passed down from generations from the clan you just made up. Ya no, it's a Hidden Technique NOT a Kekkei Genkai. It's not morphing the bodies of these clansmen nor using more than one chakra Nature. It's NOT a Kekkei Genkai.

Am I seriously the only one noticing this?

Okay okay. So we know the Nara clan has their own special technique of manipulating shadows. So is this a Kekkei Genkai? No, it's a hidden technique.

The Yamanaka clan has a special technique to take over the body of other people by attacking the heart of the individuals. Is that a Kekkei Genkai? No, it's not.

It strongly does appear more of a confusion in many fanfics where some OC girl has not unlocked her Kekkei Genkai and when she does, it's a hidden technique that their clan passes on.

PLEASE to dear god learn the difference between hidden techniques and Kekkei Genkais.

So your OC apparently has a Kekkei Genkai to manipulate a few seconds of time? THAT IS A HIDDEN TECHNIQUE.

The Naruto fandom page on Kekkei Genkai's have clearly stated as facts of what they are

The Naruto fandom page on Kekkei Genkai's have clearly stated as facts of what they are. They are either a Dōjutsu, a body technique, or moulding two types of chakra nature's together.

And no a hidden technique and a body morphed technique such as Kimimaro's technique are different.

So to dear god, these are annoying to read. And no I don't correct the author, I just click out of the story. SO to dear godddddd, please know the difference for your future stories. >_<