Rant 2) OC is too over-powered

Okay, okay... so your OC can slice mountains like Madara in his Juubi form. She can look at anyone and just say "die" and the opponent drops dead like rocks.

Ya, please no

Ya, please no...

I legit have to click off when I see no background or is too cliche. Her family was slaughtered and she hated Sasuke for NO reason like Sakura hitting Naruto constantly.

Ya, it would be SO much interesting for us readers if you build the strength of your OC throughout the story. Just like Naruto and Sasuke having to grow with grow.

If you go and just give your OC Sage of the Six Paths power, you just lost readers. I'm sorry, but why would you go so far to make the most cringeworthy story of all time?

I've came across one particular Madara story once and the OC randomly obtained the Rinnegan

I've came across one particular Madara story once and the OC randomly obtained the Rinnegan. If you're so desperate for your OC to have power. Just don't. It's better to leave it than to add cringe.

It's better to do research than to make your OC obtain powers that ARE impossible. The Rinnegan for an example; there are very little ways to obtain it which was why most readers including myself thought that part was utterly cringe. An Uchiha can unlock it when they currently have the EMS power and obtained Senju cells. This bitch was a Senju who just randomly obtained the Rinnegan. Omg please do your research on these sorts of powers like I did with the Tenseigan. Omg... Senju can't unlock it just LIKE THAT. Ugh the Rinnegan is like the ultimate power an Uchiha can activate. It's RARE. And don't give me this Nagato bullshit. Anyone can basically use these eyes if their implanted in properly. What a load of —

Sasuke was an exception since it was given to him by the actual Sage of the Six Paths.

So to the love of god... don't be random with your stories. It's like you're gonna straight out give your OC destructive powers.

Mary-sue is one thing. But being OP is just a characteristic to Mary-sue. I don't like reading those types of stories and I'm sure MANY people don't, where the OC is just Madara level.

1) Create a background and add up to their appearance in the prologue or first chapter

2) Keep adding through the stories of their weaknesses and strengths. Just keep adding on their family background, whether you made up the clan or they come from an existing clan.

So I'm not making this book to tell you how to make a proper fanfic. That's on you to decide how to please the readers. My books aren't pleasing or god tier. I just try to do my own thing.

Just NO OP characters.