Juice WRLD •• Beg

imma do one of these for Ski and Jah too because😗

"P-Please. Get up Mamas" Nara had Jarad where she wanted him, she was only doing what he had done to her countless times over.

"Ah fuck! I'm not there yet Daddy" she looked at him with innocent eyes. His weakness.

"Imma cum, I'm right here!" Jarad held tighter onto his girlfriend's thighs. Nara loved being in control every now and then and Jarad always entertained her want to be dominant. This was the time he regretted it.

Nara had already got him to cum twice, from letting him facefuck her and giving him a handjob. His dick was sensitive, and Nara took advantage of that.

"Not yet Daddy. Do-Don't do it yet!" Nara continued to ride him, and every time he asked to cum she told him no. "Beg, beg me for permission to cum Daddy!" Nada moaned as her high came closer.

Plea-Please let me cum Mamas! Fu-FUCKKK" Jarad panted under her, trying his hardest to do want his girlfriend had done multiple times, but holding back a natural bodily function was harder than he thought it was.

"Beg! Oh my fucking god you better beg" Nara moaned, riding him faster so her high would come. She leaned down to kiss him, their lips hungrily attacking each other.

"Mami, please!" Nara felt herself get wetter as her new name floated in her ears. She liked this one.

"I- I'm cumming! You feel it? Cum for me baby!" She braced herself as her legs shook, and Jarad filled her. Once her high was over, she rolled off of him and slide under the blankets. Jarad joined her and Nara snuggled up to him like nothing happened.

"I'm never doing that again" Jarad said, making Nara giggle.

"Why? You only like when I'm submissive?"

"No, that holding your cum shit is hard. Had a nigga sweating and shit" Nara smiled, kissing him softly.

"I won't make you hold it for so long next time, whichu noob ass. Remember all those times you used to fuck me stupid for cumming when you didn't tell me to?"

"Yeah...I feel mildly bad for that now."

"Next step is for me to buy a strap-on and rail yo ass"

"Nara.... No"

WHEW IS THIS BAD-

~Jay😗💕