Ski Mask The Slump God·· Messages (Pt.2)

"Hey!" Jayden smiles as Stokeley walks up her driveway. He eyed her white see-through robe that matched with the rest of her...outfit.

"Get inside Mamas, they don't need to see you" Stokeley presses his hand on her waist as they go inside.

Jayden bit her lip, pressing her legs together as she walked. His touch was enough to drive her insane.

She slid her hand down on top of his, using her thumb to rub his hand.

"And, call me Stokeley. Ion want you calling me Ski"

"Stokeley?" Jayden turns, her hand still on top of his. "Can I kiss you?" Before Stokes even knows what he's saying, Jayden's lips were pressed on his.

Stokeley wrapped his arms around her, running his tongue on her bottom lip. Jayden opens, and Stokes explores her mouth. He picks her up, holding onto her small frame tight.

Stokeley quickly finds her kitchen, sitting her on the counter. They pull away, both breathless.

"Stokes-" Jayden whines as he just smiles at her.

"Take these off" He taps her waist with two fingers. Jayden slips off the underwear, Stokeley adjusts her so that he can get to her easily. He gets straight to work, licking and slurping at her.

"Ahh! Mhmmmm! R-right there! Fuckkkk babyyy!" Jayden grips his dreads, tossing her head back in pleasure. She uses her free hand to grip her neck, applying pressure.

"I'm gonna cum! Ohhh shitttttt! Yes Daddy!" Her legs start to shake as she starts to squeal and scream.

"FUCKKK!! Daddyyyyy" she screams as cums in his mouth.

Stokeley feels his dick fully hard, and he's sure his tip is leaking.

"Be a good girl and kneel" Jayden hops off the counter and kneels in front of him. Stokeley takes himself out, Jayden gasps at his size. "Yeah, I didn't wanna fuck you with this"

Jayden licks his swollen tip, sucking and sliding her tongue up and down his slit. She finally tries to take all of him, going all down her throat.

"Damn babygirl" Stokeley groans as he pushes her head, slightly thrusting into her throat.

~~~~

Stokeley was on his 3rd high.

"Fuck! Fuckkkkkk what a good girl you are baby" he thrusts into her throat hard and quick.

Jayden struggled to breathe, but she enjoyed this moment. Stokeley ran his thumb along her jaw as he came.

Jayden swallowed, standing up to kiss him.

"Such a good girl mamas" Stokeley said, making her smile.

"Come on" Jayden grabbed his hand and guiding him to her bedroom. She laid down, and so did he.

"Imma fall asleep Jayden"

"I know" she laid her head on his chest....

And went to sleep.

STEAMING HOT TRASH🔥

~jay💃🏾