Juice Wrld, XXX•• Rolling Loud

Jarad POV

"Ayee vro what's going on?" I smiled at Jah as he came from wherever he was.

"Ayeee what's up? You heard about that one girl that's performing today?"

"Nah, who is it?"

"They replaced Ski with her or sum shit. She's high demand though."

"Aww shit. Well I wanna see her perform." we hear the crowd suddenly start screaming and chanting at the top of their lungs.

'RENEE, RENEE, RENEE"

"Hello everyone, for all of you who don't know me, my name is Renne Parrish. Thank you to my supporters who came today!" again screaming...

"Ight I'm ready" her outfit is simple, sweatpants that fit tight at her waist, but loose and baggy everywhere, and a hoodie, zipped all the way up, stopping at the base of her spots bra.

"WHEW, Y'all not- y'all not ready for this one, ahhh shit!

First lemme get my shit together! Damn, Im young and I'm dumb and I got bitches breathing down my fuckin neck

They don't like what I say I just keep it one hundered!

I don't have the time to be fighting, ain't no Twitter beefing girl I'm too old for that, then they say that I'm bad at rap, oh snap,

My feelings are hurt, sike bitch you ain't making money like me, it clear to see, tunnel vision like Kodak-"

"Her energy vro. Look" She's dancing, she's getting close to the fans, her music is fire as fuck, she pretty too. She's a lil darkskin girl, with a huge afro. Just pretty as hell, and she's only wearing lip gloss as far as I can tell.

"Aye y'all ready?" she starts taking off her shoes, and me and Jah just look at each other. What is she doing? The crowd get loud again and she runs, does a flip and the crowd catches her. She's crowdsurfing.

"AYEEEEEE YOUR LIT" Jahseh runs out with his mic. "Lemme join lemme join"

"Of course dude! Imma need y'all to scream this with me...1,2,3-

LEMME GET MY SHIT TOGETHER, DAMN I'M YOUNG AND DUMB AND I GOT BITCHES BREATHING ALL DOWN MY FUCKIN NECK!

"Wahhh, huh! Yuh yuh yuh! I got time to fight, stab a nigga leave 'em in the street, you'd be lucky not to run into me, fuck with me-" they get pulled from the crowd and now Jah is freestyling on stage with her.

"I don't have the time to be fighting, ain't no Twitter beefing girl I'm too old for that, then they say that I'm bad at rap, oh snap,"

"Ain't no fighting with her but she gon' throw it back, a nigga might have to give her two stacks" Renee starts to actually do it, and Jahseh (being a horny fuck) comes up behind her, pressing himself on her. Again, crowd is wild.

"My feelings are hurt, sike bitch you ain't making money like me, it clear to see, tunnel vision like Kodak, imma make me a stack for every nigga that talked down on me, y'all gon' see. Can we give a hand for XXXTentacion? You were amazing brother" she smiled, kissing his cheek as they hugged.

"Thank you for letting me crash your set! Your amazing we def gotta talk"

"Definitely!" they walk off stage and its my turn. I regret not going to talk to her.....

"What's up y'all?"

••••••

"Damnnnn we on the Shade Room love" Renee laughs as she reads the headline. "Up coming rapper Renne Parrish let XXXTentacion crash her Rolling Loud set, Renne allowed X to stay and even freestyle! Renee then threw it back on X and kissed him after the set was over👀 what do you think #roommates?" She burst out laughing after reading it.

"What the comments look like?" Jah held his gaze on her the entire time.

"Renee is so pretty and unproblematic, y'all need to leave my good sis alone!

X needs a chocolate girl in his life, goodbye.

Who is this Renee bitch?

Renee's music is so good! Her and Jah should collab, both of them singing would send me to heaven😍.

Shall I continue?"

"Nah. Its fine. You are pretty though"

"Oh really? I heard your notorious for only dating white women"

"I- ehhh white girls kinda just flock to me, and I'm a whore so" he shrugs.

"Oh-" the surprise on Renee's face makes me smile a bit. "So your not looking for love?"

"Nahh, girls don't know how to treat me, I've been in too many relationships"

"Oh damn."

"You?"

"Hell yeah. I want someone to spend the rest of my life with. Someone who's gonna love me, and support what I do." Jahseh looks at me and I try hard to stale face him, but I end up smiling.

"Don't- Don't take it the wrong way! I'm not flirting- you are really gorgeous- holyyy fuckkk" I stand up and try to walk away.

"That's really cute. What's your name?"

"Oh...I'm Jarad, but you can just call me Juice if you want."

"Renee. So, tell me about yourself Jare"

••••••

OKAY GUYS.

I'm officially going by Jay from now on! 🙂💃🏾

And my pronouns are she/they 💆🏾‍♀️💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾

I like this one

~Jay👉🏾👈🏾