XXXTENTACION ~ FTH

edited april 5th 2023

This is a agere imagine

"Hey bab-" Jah paused as his girlfriend, Eden, came in, dropped her bookbag on the floor and walked past him.

"Eden?" He jumped up from his spot on the couch and followed her up to her room. She threw herself into her bed and whined for a second.

"Baby Girl what's wrong?" Jahseh stroked the top of her head, she peeked at him, pouting.

"No touching please" she says in a whisper and moves away from his hand.

"What's wrong?" He tilted his head at her.

"Nothing" she keeps talking in her whisper and Jahseh was getting upset.

"Eden! Bruh stop lying to me" Jahseh had fallen out being a Daddy and turned into being a Boyfriend.

"These girls at school were telling me it was wrong for me to regress! They- they called you a pedo! Jah-" Eden looked at him with teary eyes, Jahseh turned and looked at her with a straight face.

"I don't find children attractive, first of all. You dressing in pastel colors and carrying a stuffed animal with you makes you a little? And...Im not a pedo, I'm not 6ix9nine"

"I said that! If I am in little state its for stress relief..and we're not sexual in that state. But noooo bitches gotta be right" Eden sighed, running her hair through her dreads.

"How do you feel?"

"What?"

"How do you feel about age regression? How does it make you feel when I take care of you?"

"Like I'm safe, and I don't have to worry about a lot of stuff. I feel like a kid again"

"That's all I care about. I dropped out for my own reasons. You don't even plan on going to collage so why are you still in school?"

"Because I wanna get a job Jahseh"

"You don't need one" he said pulling out his phone.

"Your right Jah"

"I know" Eden wrinkled up her nose as she gave him a look he ignored. She showed a smile before planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Daddy can we go get food?" She picked up her stuffed puppy and held it in her lap as Jahseh let out a laugh.

"Yeah. Come on" he got up and held out his hand and they walked to the car, while Eden thought about what she wanted to eat.

~Naya