XXXTentacion- First Time For Everything

Written: idfk early to mid 2020
Revised: December 20th 2021

Jasmine

Me and my best friend Jahseh are hanging out at his house, really just vibing because we don't feel like doing anything.

I'm 18, he's 19, and we've been friends since I can remember.

"I'm tired now" I let my head fall back into a pillow as Jah smiled and shook me.

"You're always tired."

"Well when you have to get up at 6 am every morning Monday through Friday then tell me how you feel" I closed my eyes as I felt him lay his head on my stomach.

"Go ahead. You can go to sleep" he mumbled as I felt myself drifting off.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to small groans and mumbles. I opened my eyes and saw...

Jahseh had his dick out.

I quickly closed my eyes again and acted like I was still sleeping, turning on my side.

He wasn't-

Was he?-

Why would he when I'm right next to him?-

I stirred around for a minute, hopefully he sees and stops.

I rub my eyes and open them, he's put himself away.

"Jazzy?"

"Mhm?" I sat up and fixed my tank top.

"You still a virgin?"

Oh. Hell. No.

"Why?" My voice was soft and tender as I spoke.

"Just asking"

"Yeah. I am."

"Oh."

Jah came and laid closer to me.

"I know you saw me"

"Mhm?" Oh god. Help me.

"You saw me. I know you did. Your so beautiful Jazzy you know that?" I pressed my waist into the bed, his voice...

"Jahseh I-"

"Can I take your virginity?"

"What?" I shot up and looked at him.

"Can I take your virginity?" He tilted his head a bit.

My breathing picked up a bit as he leaned closer to me, connecting our lips. His hands wrapped around me softly as I wrapped mine around his shoulders.

"You sure?" He pulled away from the kiss, I nodded my head as he slipped his hand into my shirt. I felt myself growing wet as he undid my bra.

He rubbed my breast gently as he deepened the kiss. I started to get scared, like what's gonna happen? While still in my head, he gently pushed me on my back, letting himself hover on me.

"You okay?" He let his thumb run over my bottom lip.

"Y-yeah. I'm just a li-little scared"

"I'll be gentle. I promise" his hands went down to remove my shorts and underwear, licking his lips at the sight of me. He was already hard, but he came back to my face to kiss me, grinding himself on me, making sure I felt how hard he was getting.

He pulled away, pulled down his shorts and boxers, lining himself up with my entrance. Gently pushing his tip in. It hurt a bit, but I told him to keep going.

"Okay okay!" I put my hand on his chest, we sat there for a second before I let him continue. He started gentle thrusts into me until I told him I was fine, and he could go faster.

"Ah" I moaned as he took my leg and put it on his shoulder, going deeper and faster.

"Fuck Jah! Oh fuck"

"You-"

"Aye Jah I- OKAY!" I covered my chest and pulled my legs up to cover my body. Stokeley...

"Vruh I told you about knocking on my fucking door! Get the fuck out"

"My bad. Damn. Ain't nobody tell you not to tell niggas you had someone over. Live inna house fulla niggas-"

"That just kinda ruined it didn't it?"

"Y-yeah. I should go anyway." I got up and put my clothes back on, grabbing my clothes and heading to the door.

"I'll walk you out" Jah was already behind me, his shirt back on.

"You coming over tomorrow?"

"Maybe. Bye Jah"

"Wait." He grabbed my waist and turned me around, kissing my lips.

"AYE Y'ALL JAH GOTTA GIRLFRIEND!!!" Coolie yelled as he saw us.

"Man y'all niggas- bye Jazzy"

"Byeee"

I haven't wrote in so long I'm sorry :(

~Naya