Movie 6

(after recess)
Lance: "Right, I hope we're ready to resume."
Cynthia: "Lance, I don't know how we didn't notice some of this before! I've checked the details on-"
Lance: "I'll have to interrupt you there, Cynthia. I'm afraid that I'd prefer we move chronologically. What's your first one?"
Cynthia: "Well, it's Alamos Town."
Steven: "My first one's Forina."
Alder: "This is ridiculous. Has this guy been-"
Lance: "I only invited people from regions I know Ash Ketchum has been. I understand that he's in Kalos at the moment?"
Siebold: "That is correct."

Steven: "On that note, Sidney - if you would."
Sidney: "Ugh. Right, Steven made me look at this one, and I ain't all that up on the details. Ask him if you've got any questions."
Sidney: "There's this thing called the Milennium Comet, which comes around once every thousand years."
Phoebe: "As the name suggests."
Sidney: "Yeah. And it came round a year or two ago, which awoke the Pokemon Jirachi from its sleep."
Lucian: "...are you sure? I've encountered a Jirachi while travelling in Unova."
Sidney: "Told you I wasn't up on-"
Will: "The Jirachi of Forina is unusually powerful, and unusually dormant for most of the millennium."
Sidney: "Right."
Sidney: "Okay, so he stayed active for about a week. Jirachi grant wishes and stuff, and some guy had a plan to abuse this to awaken Groudon."
Bertha: "The Legendary of the continents?"
Sidney: "Yeah. Of course, this ain't when-"
Steven: "We'll get to that one later."
Sidney: "Right. Anyway. This Ash kid and his friends met Jirachi first, befriended it, protected it, all that kind of stuff."
Steven: *sighs* "Sidney..."
Sidney: "I got bored, okay? It's not like we had time for interviews and stuff, this was just from the archives. Anyway, this guy wished for Groudon to be awakened, and they got a kind of fake Groudon."

Cynthia: "Define fake?"
Sidney: "I did find a picture."
*slide change*
Glacia: "Ew."
Sidney: "It ate people, too. Absorbed them, and stuff. Basically, Ash and everyone else involved managed to rescue Jirachi, convince the guy who did this he was in the wrong, get him to work out how to undo it, and then make that happen. Boom, the end."
Steven: "You're terrible at this."
Sidney: "You gave me the job!"
Cynthia: "So... without Ash there?"
Sidney: "Everyone gets eaten. In, like, the world."

Caitlin: "I wish we had more details on that one."
Steven: "Sorry about that. I'll have a talk with Sidney later."
Sidney: "Hey!"
Lance: "Regardless of how much or little we know, the pattern is clear. Ash runs into a Legendary or Legendaries, a crisis occurs, and he helps to solve it. This is becoming a highly consistent pattern."
Steven: "Please tell me you did more research, Phoebe."
Phoebe: "This one took place in a city, we have film."
Steven: "There's a relief.