Movie 15

Alder: "Okay, who's this?"
Marshal: "He's the Legendary - well, one of them - who was involved in the incident in and around Roshan City."
Alder: "Oh, okay."
Glacia: "Where's that, again?"
Marshal: "Unova is lousy with cities, it's all the Conkeldurr. We love our skyscrapers... anyway. Keldeo, if you would."
Keldeo: "Uh, sure! Right - I guess I should start by explaining who I am. I'm Keldeo, like he said, and I'm train - I'm one of the Swords of Justice."
Sidney: "For those of us who don't know, who are the Swords of Justice?"
Shauntal: "They're three - now, four - legendary Pokemon, who journey around making sure that Pokemon are kept safe. Righting wrongs, that kind of thing. Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion and Keldeo."
*Keldeo straightens a bit on hearing his name*
Keldeo: "Right! And - I was training, at the time, and... I kind of felt like I wasn't learning fast enough." *shifts uncomfortably* "I really wanted to become one of the Swords of Justice... it was all I'd wanted to do since I was young, and I kept feeling like I was disappointing the others by not being ready yet."
Wikstrom: "It is a hard road, to follow in the shadow of greatness."
Bruno: "But sometimes the important thing is continuing on the road, not finishing it."
Grimsley: "You guys can be such saps..."

Lance: "I assume something went wrong?"
Keldeo: "Yeah - and I kind of caused it. I... I challenged Kyurem to a duel."
Glacia: "...yes, I can see how that wouldn't go well."
Drake: "Kyurem meaning the Dragon of Cold, who can become even stronger by calling on the powers of Reshiram or Zekrom? That Kyurem?"
Keldeo: "Yeah. It... didn't go well. He beat me easily, and my horn broke."
Diantha: "You poor thing..."
Malva: "What does your horn do?"
Siebold: "I've heard of this. The horn of one of the Swords of Justice is how they use most of their most powerful attacks."
Keldeo: "Yeah, and... I panicked. I ran away, and Kyurem froze the other Swords of Justice - his attack was aimed at me, I think, and missed... and I kept running, and he followed me."

Cynthia (calm): "I just want to let you know that I am consciously not girling out over you. I'll be careful, I just thought I'd mention it."
Keldeo: "Uh... okay... anyway, I fell down a mountainside and landed on a train, which is where I met Ash."
Alder: "There we go! Was wondering when he'd turn up."
Keldeo: "Ash was... well, I told him to run because Kyurem was coming, but he and Iris and Cilan didn't leave me - they took me in and helped me, even when Kyurem showed up on the back of the train. I... kind of passed out... and woke up in a Pokemon centre."
Phoebe: "Hopefully that doesn't mean Ash fought Kyurem off himself, I'd be a little concerned for his future if so."
Lance: "I'm honestly not sure whether to be more worried for Ash or Kyurem..."

Keldeo: "We had lunch, and - well, I guess it was dinner, it was that late. And Ash said he'd help me out. And when Kyurem attacked the city that night with a horde of Cryogonal, he did-"
Lorelei: "Why didn't we hear about this attack on a city?"
Marshal: "Kyurem didn't do much damage at all, nor did the Cryogonal. We've got surveillance footage, but that's the only way we know much about it. Here."
*clips play*

Keldeo: "That's us trying to get away - wow, Kyurem's even more scary now I can see him well - and that's where Pikachu and Boldore helped us get away - and... whoa, I look pretty cool doing that."
Cynthia: "Did Ash just ride you out of - did you just fly out of trouble with water jets?"
Keldeo (confused): "Yeah? Isn't that how Hydro Pump works?"
Siebold: "Usually no."
Keldeo: "Oh... anyway, Cilan led the Cryogonal off in the wrong direction with an electric train, and Iris with a big flying blimp, and Ash and I managed to make it to Full Court. I asked why, and he just said... I was his friend."
Cynthia: "That's what first made me realize what Ash was like, I think. He's got a really big heart."
*nods from around the table*
Lucian: "It's why I noted the incident in Crown City. Ash made the problem his, even though he didn't have to."
Keldeo: "That happened here too, I guess. I was... well, too afraid to go in and help rescue the Swords, and Ash went in on his own instead."

Flint: "I think this is the first time he's gone in on his own into a room he knows contains a hostile Legendary."
Will: "I really don't think that's the case. Actually, I think he's done it so often it's his summer holidays or something."
Keldeo: "Uh... should I keep going?"
Lance: "Please do."
Keldeo: "Right. I was really ashamed, and then I heard Ash trying to break the Swords of Justice out of the ice and Kyurem coming to attack! So I went in, and confessed, and... Kyurem just challenged me again."
Diantha: "That's a very brave thing to admit."
Keldeo: "It didn't feel like it. But I... I guess I realized that the Swords of Justice didn't care how strong I was, just that I was there, and... once I realized that, I was able to do this."
*Keldeo transitions to Resolute Form, and ignites Secret Sword. Fortunately, it's not quite as high as the ceiling.*

Siebold: "Was that a Mega-Evolution?"
Keldeo: "What's that?"
Marshal: "I think it's just a Form change, though a pretty cool one."
Drasna: "So that's how his horn came back."
Keldeo: "That's right, it's Resolute Form. I fought Kyurem, and... well, I like to think I fought well, but I lost. And... that was alright."
Keldeo: "Kyurem never wanted to kill me, he just wanted me to admit defeat. And... yeah, that told me a lot."
Cynthia: "Aww, that's nice. No-one was really bad in this whole thing."
*Keldeo transitions back down*
Keldeo: "Right, though... the fight kind of weakened the building. It collapsed, and we had to run for it - I did see Cobalion carried Ash, not sure about Iris and Cilan."
Alder: "Two in one day... hey, Keldeo, can I ask a-"
Shauntal: "No, Alder."
Alder: "But-"
Caitlin: "I agree with Shauntal. No!"
Alder: *sighs*
Keldeo (looking bemused): "Uh... right. So, after that, Ash and his friends left again, and since then I've been travelling with the other Swords and righting wrongs. But... I really should have asked to go with him! I can't believe I didn't think of that - from what Mr. Marshal told me, he rights wrongs all the time!"

Cynthia: *chuckles* "You're not wrong there."
Marshal: "Thanks, Keldeo - that was good work. Do you want Will to give you a lift back?"
Keldeo: "Guess so."
*Will sends out his Xatu*

Cynthia: "So, what's next?"
Grimsley: "This one's actually before the one Keldeo was involved with."
Marshal: "Yeah, sorry about jumping the gun. Just thought it wouldn't be polite to keep Keldeo waiting too long."
Grimsley: "Right. Anyway, this involved a Meloetta..."