The End

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER, MAYBE.

Hello!

First of all, I just want to apologise for getting your hopes up with this update, because I know how much you've all been waiting for a new chapter.

Secondly, I want to thank you so so much for following this story and loving and supporting it. Your love for this book has given me so much motivation in my day-to-day life, knowing that something I put out into the world is being enjoyed and appreciated by so many people. It means so much to me, and I cannot thank you enough for reading this book that helped me get through a pretty tough part of my life.

That being said, I am afraid I am going to be wrapping this story up here. I know it's not completed in the traditional sense, but re-reading through it, I've decided that I am comfortable ending it on this domestic-type chapter that leaves the future of Harry and Louis up to your imagination.

The reason I am finishing up this story is simple enough. I stepped back from the 1D/Larry fandom about 2ish years ago, because spending so much time dedicated to these real life people half a world away was taking a toll on my mental health. And because I no longer followed them as much, my inspiration for my books came to a stand still. I used to have so much fun writing this, but now I only dread writing it, and I refuse to put myself through that mental stress anymore. I've tried to get back into writing this story, but everything I put on the page feels so forced, and I would never make you read something that I wouldn't enjoy myself. So I've made the admittedly very hard decision to wrap up "Instagram".

However, I know there are so many of you who love and enjoy this story, and want it to continue. And for all of you, I'm determined to keep the spirit of this book alive. So I have a proposition for you all.

I encourage you to write your own ending of this story. If anyone wants to come up with an epilogue or some missing scenes, go ahead! Message me and I'll publish them under "Bonus Chapters". This isn't only to keep everyone entertained, but to promote other writers who want an audience that they've struggled to find before. So go ahead and write your fanfiction of this fanfiction, and I promise, that whatever you come up with, it's perfect. Let your imaginations run wild! Send Harry and Louis to space! Give them a baby! Kill one of them off! I don't mind at all!

All in all, I just want to thank you so, so much for your support, and I hope you can understand why I am taking the step to complete this story.

Love and socially distant hugs,
Keola xx

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌 ⟶ 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧. 🎉