35

twilouhaz, narrylove and 936,887 others liked this

@dragmedownofficial Some behind the scenes footage from the Drag Me Down music video have just been released. We hope you enjoy. All the love, Ni, Li, Lou and Haz.

*Comments Disabled*

• • •

Louis: I'm sorry, Harry. I really am. I'm sorry you're upset that I'm not telling you something. But this is something I'm actually really nervous about. The only other person who knows is Eleanor.

Harry: I just want to know, so I can stop thinking that it's my fault you've been so distant.

Louis: I promise you will know eventually. You'll be the first to know. I'm just not ready to tell you.

Harry: I respect that.

Harry: Also, I don't actually know or not, but are you dating Eleanor? You seem really close.

Louis: Why do you care? Not to be rude or anything, I'm just curious.

Harry: Um, no reason?

Louis: I don't believe you, but no. There's multiple reasons El and I would never be able to date. She's too much of a sister to me, and she's gay. 

Harry: But the public all think you're dating.

Louis: We just don't deny the rumours. We never confirm them either. Management suggested doing that when we both started in the media. More publicity, i guess.

Harry: Okay. Good.

Louis: Good?