31

Eleanor: Do you want me to come visit? Are you alright?

Louis: I'm fine, El. Don't worry about it.

Eleanor: No, seriously Lou. I got a text from Liam saying that you've been distancing yourself for the two weeks. What's up?

Louis: There's nothing wrong.

Eleanor: Are you confused about your sexuality again? I get that you're adamant that you like girls, but we came to the conclusion that you're bi, remember? It's okay for you to like boys.

Louis: But I'm so used to liking girls, Ellie. I don't know what to do when it comes to boys.

Eleanor: Who is it? Niall, Liam or Harry?

Eleanor: Actually, don't tell me. You can keep that to yourself.

Eleanor: But tell me what's going on. What's got you so screwed up?

Louis: Why can't I just date you? Seriously. We're best friends, and when a guy and a girl are best friends, they usually end up dating. Why can't we be like that?

Eleanor: One, because you are physically unable to think of me as anything other than a best friend, or sister. And two, because I wouldn't date you, even if you wanted me to. I don't swing that way. But tell me what's up.

Louis: No.

Eleanor: I'm getting on the next flight to Florida, Lou. You better be prepared to tell me then.

Eleanor: You can't escape.