38

louxhaz, emmycraigs and 13,890 others liked this

@larrystylinson Louis and Harry were seen driving around LA together today

View Comments

tara_tara I'm starting to think of this as more than a friendship

gogo_juice Let's go #larry it's getting more and more real the further we go

winningstarla Yass life

ishiplarry they're so cute together though. like seriously

• • •

Harry: Don't freak out. I just stole your number from Lou's phone when he went to order our drinks last night. It's Harry

Eleanor: Why should I believe you?

Harry: Because I know that you and Louis aren't actually dating, and that he told you about why he's been distant. Nobody else knows but you.

Eleanor: Okay. 

Eleanor: So why are you texting me?

Harry: I really need to know why Louis' acting weird. He was fine for most of the tour, but then he began to distance himself, and I want to know why. 

Harry: He's been really vague about the whole thing. I asked if it was about me, and he said it was, but not in a bad way.

Harry: Like, what does that even mean?

Harry: I know you aren't going to tell me, because it's not your place to tell me, but I just want to know if he's alright.

Harry: Like, mentally and physically alright.

Eleanor: Louis' fine. He's just figuring some stuff out in his life that he's been too scared to figure out before.

Harry: Is it about his sexuality? Because I could help him figure that out. I figured mine out ages ago.

Eleanor: Wait what?

Harry: If Lou's having trouble with his sexuality, then I can help him. I figured out I was bi when I was thirteen. If that's what he's figuring out, then I could help to talk to him about how it's not bad to like someone of the same gender.

Eleanor: You're bi?

Harry: Yeah.

Eleanor: Oh.

Eleanor: Also, don't worry about having to help him figure stuff like that out. He's got me for that.

Harry: Huh?

Eleanor: I'm gay.

Harry: Oh, well anyways. Thanks for this chat.

Eleanor: No problem, Harry. I hope I eased your mind a little.

Eleanor: xx

Harry: x

• • •

Harry: Are you free tonight?

Louis: Why?

Harry: I want to go to dinner. Then we could come back to mine and have a few drinks.

Louis: Okay.

Harry: I'll pick you up at 7. Wear something fancy-ish

Louis: Fancy as in...

Harry: What you normally wear, but like, fancier

Louis: I'm just gonna guess. See you soon.

Harry: Bye bye Lou