74

twilightgods101, harrystyles and 1,193,746 others liked this

@louist91 Check out the Perfect music video. It's really close to our hearts, and we hope you've all enjoyed watching it as much as we enjoyed filming it.

View Comments

louisxharry I loved it! I made all my friends and family watch it too!

twihard67 I bet you enjoyed filming it ;);)

ruth_gray You shouldn't preach sin. Your souls are damned to hell for your homosexual sins.

liampayne Love the video guys!

. . .

Louis: You won't believe what just happened.

Niall: What? It's 3 in the morning.

Louis: It's 11 am here.

Niall: Yes, well we here in Los Angeles are 8 hours behind, and we like to sleep.

Liam: Don't act like you're sleeping Niall. You're the one keeping me awake by playing the fucking drums at 3 in the morning.

Niall: I was feeling inspired. Sue me.

Liam: You're playing Let's get Ready To Rumble. So unless you were inspired to play PJ & Duncan songs in the middle of the night, I'm gonna say you're just doing it to annoy me.

Niall: Oh. So that's why it sounded familiar. I thought I was onto something for a second here.

Louis: Okay, if you're done squabbling like an old married couple, I have an announcement to make

Harry: It's no big deal. Louis' just being dramatic.

Louis: It IS a big deal! It's the most important thing to happen in MONTHS

Niall: I'm intrigued.

Louis: HARRY CUT HIS HAIR.

Liam: that motherfucker.

Louis: I know, right? The AUDACITY to commit such a crime

Harry: Calm down. It's not like I've gone bald.

Niall: WHY HARRY WHY

Niall: How are you supposed to let your hair flow in the wind anymore?

Niall: How will you tie a man bun?

Niall: How will the braids work anymore?

Louis: How am I supposed to pull your hair anymore?

Liam: Ok that's too much information.

Harry: You know I'd never sacrifice the feeling of having my hair pulled

Louis: But it's so SHORT

Harry: It's not THAT short drama queen

Liam: Hang on. Louis just posted a picture of the two of you, but Harry had long hair in that. When did you cut it?

Louis: I don't know. He went to sleep with long hair, and somehow magically woke up with none.

Niall: It was gnomes. I tell you. Gnomes.

Harry: No, I got up early and went to the hairdresser.

Niall: That's what the gnomes want you to think.

Louis: Aren't you supposed to like... consult me about decisions like this?

Louis: I mean, I was very attached to your long hair. I loved it like a child.

Harry: ...you loved my hair like it was your child?

Liam: What have you gotten yourself into Harry?

Harry: I don't know.

Harry: But I'm starting to reconsider this whole living together thing.

Harry: Louis just threw a pillow at me. I feel so attacked.

Niall: I think Liam just decided to follow in his example. Only his pillow has buttons on it.

Liam: Oh quit whining.

Niall: My head hurts.

Liam: It didn't even hit you

Niall: It landed on the crash cymbal. It was LOUD

Liam: You're ridiculous.

Niall: I've been playing Let's Get Ready To Rumble for three hours thinking it was a potential new song. Of course I'm ridiculous. We've established this.

Niall: Doesn't mean you had to assault my eardrums like that.

Liam: It wasn't that loud. You're just overdramatic.

Niall: Whatever.

Liam: Hey, where are Harry and Louis? They've been quiet for a while.

Niall: I don't know.

Louis: UPDATE: Harry's hair is still just as easy to pull as before.

Liam: GROSS

Niall: THAT'S DISGUSTING

Harry: No, it was actually really fucking hot.

Liam: I hate you two. Honestly.