So right yet so wrong

"Shit." I say.

"Holy shit." Liam says. Liam, Will.... I don't even know what to call him at this point.

"What's wrong?" Rob asks. Now he's the one who's really confused. William puts his hands on his forehead in a desperate attempt to think a way out of this.

"Umm.. Robbie, can you excuse us for a sec.?" He asks.

"Umm..." Both of them look at me wondering what was going on and expecting answers. "Sure..." Robert adds while leaving slowly.

Liam turns to me, "Mila, I had no idea." He touches my arm.

It feels so right, but it's so wrong.

"Me neither." I tell him. He looks really sad and frankly, right now I want to leave, and cry, and push everyone out of my way.

"Mila, I'm sorry. But I..." He shakes his head.

"I don't know what to say." I start telling him, holding back my angriness. I don't even know who to be mad at, which might be the worst part. There's no one to blame but myself. I should have know. I should have recognized him. "I don't think this is... I don't think this is supposed to happen. I don't think this should happen. This isn't right. He is my best friend and your brother. I don't think... I don't— I'm not thinking straight actually. But I know this—" he kisses me. He grabs my arms and kisses me hard. My mind goes blank. My heart beat is so accelerated that in the brief moment that my thoughts come back to mind I wonder if I'm having a heart attack. I can feel it pounding on my chest like hammer banging on cloth.

"But I like you, Mila. I really like you." He says. Now my thoughts are mixed and confused, and so are my feelings. I look at his lips while he says things I'm not listening to. I gaze into his eyes.

"I don't think it's the right time." I say to him. He understands.

"Well, at least we're supposed to be dates tonight." He says, and I smile. We go up to Rob and Blair, who clearly has a headache but isn't as drunk as before.

"So, you two know each other?" Rob asks.

"Yeah, we met at school." William tells him.

Rob looks away. "Oh. M, can I talk to you?" I nod.

Rob puts his hands around my waste and we take a couple steps forward.

"What the hell is going on?" He whispers, politely and calm.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Listen, you can go home. You know what? I'll go home with you. Let's go." He grabs my arm.

I shake my arm, freeing me from his grip. "Wait, what? Why?"

"He was late, he obviously doesn't care about you and it's all just a bad idea, okay? Come on, let's go." He get's my wrist and starts taking me with him.

"Robbie, wait!" I tell him while I stop walking. "I don't want to go!"

"Why?"

"It's... it's not the deal we made. Blair will be very upset if you just leave like that. And so will I."

"You're right." He seems disappointed. Rob starts walking back to Will and Blair.

"Wait!" I tell him. "What's wrong?" I ask. He looks at me over his shoulder.

"Nothing." He continues to walk over to them.

"What the fuck, Robert, don't be such a kid! What's wrong?"

"I just didn't think you'd like him, that's all! Stop bothering me."

I hold his shoulder and turn him around.

"What the fuck?!"

"What the fuck!"

"Fuck you!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!" He runs back to Blair.

"Everything ok?" Blair asks.

"Yeah, let's go." Rob tells her. Blair stands up and they go to a game booth.

We really need to work on our conversation skills.

I look at William. He offers me his hand in an exaggerated gentleman-y gesture, and I take it, forgetting all about Robert's random mood swings.

~

"So tell me, did you ever imagine this would happen?" William asks me. We are sitting down on a bench with me holding a huge cute Teddy Bear that I won in a game. That's right, I won myself a teddy bear against him, fuck the classics.

"Oh yes, my childhood enemy being my best friend's brother growing up to be a guy that I'm in a "mutual likeness" status with. Simple, normal and totally predictable." I tell him laughing. We are exhausted from playing all those games, it's nice to just sit here and talk. We've been just sitting here for almost an hour, after a couple hours playing the games.

The more I get to know him, the more I like what I see.

"You know, I never had the chance to apologize to you." He says.

"You were my first heartbreak, William. I was very upset when I was, like, ten, but we're cool now. Trust me."

"It was very wrong to do that to you, even though we were little."

"Glad we're both on the same page." I tell him, and he smiles.

"But really." He looks down at the floor, looking embarrassed just even thinking about it. "I am so sorry."

"William..." I say.

"Yes?"

"I forgive you." I tell him, smiling gently, with half of my lips. He takes my hand.

"I will never hurt you again. If I ever do so I will never forgive myself." I look at him as he says the words that appeared out of thin air. "Hurting you is the by far the last thing I intend on doing to you..." I blush.

I look at him. Examining every inch of his seemingly flawless face. It looks like he's photoshopped, really. Every muscle in his body is well defined and every inch of his face is well drawn. He could with no doubt make a living out of his features.

"Now let's go take pictures at the photo booth." He says. We stand up and go to the photo booth. I felt like asking what he was in fact intending on doing to me, but that was a talk for another day...
Or night.

~~

William is hothothot.

Anyways, guys.

I really want to get a rune as a tattoo, my friend found the meaning of some online. As soon as I'm legal I'm gonna make a couple of tatts and  was wondering which ones I should choose? (they're all gonna be tiny and minimalistic, tho). In the file attachment I put a pic of them.

I think I might do Explore and Transform.

I like the meaning.
What do you think?

Xo,
Pri