"Don't make a big deal out of it"

TWO WEEKS LATER

His fingers go through my arm and I drown in the emotion.

I find my way down to his jeans and unbutton it down, along with his ziper.

He slowly slides my t-shirt's sleeve down my arm and I watch it fall while his lips make a way around my neck as if he'd been mapping it for years and knew his way perfectly.

He takes a piece of hair out of my face and puts it behind my ear, and then gently but fastly, takes off my shirt.

Just like that, we lie down on the table.

His lips come and go, and I follow, knowing how this will end.

"Are you sure?" He whispers in my ear.

I take off his shirt and kiss every inch of his breastplate feeling his heart beat elevate and his breathing getting faster and harder.

"Does that answer your question?" I ask.

~

"Hey, beautiful." I hear.

I shut the door on my locker and see Will waiting for me. Honestly there isn't worst timing than now to talk to me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing, just wanted to say how beautiful you look today, as every other day." he says.

"Thanks, is that it?" I ask him. His eyes look at me with strangeness. I really dislike when people interrupt my bad moodness for unnecessary comments.

"What's going on?"

"Listen, today is just not a good day, alright? I want you to give me some space. I need you to give me some space."

"Look, I'm going to give you your space right now, but I want you to know that whatever you want, whenever you want it, I'm here for you. I know it was weird, finding out about the childhood situation and shit..." He scratches the back of his neck, exactly like Robert does when he is feeling uncomfortable. "If you need to talk, or just see a friendly face..."

"HEY LIAM!" The football team, once again shouting his name. They are as excited as always. Liam looks at me as if asking 'should I go?' and I nod, releasing him.

~

It has started.

Slowly, gently, and then faster.

The best part? It feels right.

Hell, it feels great.

~

AFTER SCHOOL SCIENCE LAB

"Mr. Moes?" I hear.

Robert's voice.

"Mr. Moes?" he repeats. I run to the door and close it, locking it right after. "What the hell, Mila? I'm here to see Mr. Moes. What are you doing here?" His eyebrows are frigid and his body language is unwelcoming.

"He didn't call you here, I did. You haven't been responding my texts and calls." I tell him.

"What?" he laughs shortly and madly. "You're insane."