عشق | love

1 MONTH LATER

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

AMAANS POV

Today is Sunday and the suprise i have planned for my Ain  finally going to be mine. 2 weeks back she was discharged from the hospital. I had asked for the elders blessings . And not to be suprised they all told me that they knew about our feel towards eachother . I got Ains dress packed and got her favorite flowers bouquet. And add a note telling her to get ready and wear this dress.
(Awhh isnt he sweeèt) <3

I tell our maid Saira to give this to Aina.
And i soon leave for my meetings i have scheduled for today. Ain didnt go to Canada because of her health and decided to stay in Pakistan for longer.

AINAS POV

Knock!

knock!

knock knock!

I groaned and opened the door to fine Saira our maid standing with a gift wrapped up in red cover and a bouquet of my fav flowers with a note stuck to it .
I take it from her and pluck out the note and read it .

This is for my dear Ain . Wear this dress and be ready till 7:30 . My personal driver will be waiting for you outside in your dream car . Sit and tell him to take you where he's been told to. Hoping to see you my pretty and cute Ain....
- YOUR ONE AND ONLY A <3
I open the dress and a gasp escapes my mouth it was a BABY PINK long off shoulder gown. Giving out cute romantic vibes.
It was currently 4pm sp I decided to binge watch Netflix and start getting ready till 6 .