ہمسفر|soulmates

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎MUSKAAN'S POV Things had not been going well

MUSKAAN'S POV
Things had not been going well. Everything seemed boring. I miss our phone calls, meetings , everything. After all that she should not get more attached to him...I remember how he went to detention for me in college.
Flashback
"Shut the fuck up  Omar,"I whispered yelled and the teacher heard me.
"Miss Rehan straight to detention for 2 hours after class is over,"Our English Teacher shouted.
"But he was- she glared at me.
"Okay fine miss,"I replied sulking in my chair until Asfi spoke.
"Miss if we want detention how do we get it?"he questioned
"Uh you curse or something,"she replied confused.
"Ohkay thanks,"he replied and leaned back in his chair.
We made eye contact once he winked at me and mouthed 'watch' .
"I hate this motherfucking school..,"he kept cursing in his whole sentence.
"Mister Qureshi if you wanted detention so badly just ask me after class,"the teacher said and glared at him.
"Thanks! i will ask you miss,"he replied smirking.
While everyone laughed.
Everyone left we were also leaving.
When the teacher said. Mister Qureshi if you want detention ask me now" she said while i giggled.
"Please miss do the honor of blessing me by giving me detention,"he said while bowing down
"Detention mister Qureshi,"she said.
"Thanks miss,"and now we were completely laughing like lunatics
We waved at her laughing we exited the class, the teacher also smiled at our friendship. Everyone gave examples of our friendships.
Flashback end!

I finished my packing..My meeting were in 2 days though i was leaving early. Asfi had a meeting yesterday and day before....ugh shut up Muskan stop thinking about him... just stop!But i just can't probably after going there i will be able to...I had to leave for the Airport today night..And no I am not using my dads private jet because i am not that type of girl. I try to spend the least amount of money....i did book a first class seat but that's because the flight is too long. The hotel room  is  given by the University Management. In a 7 star hotel....named The Four Seasons.

I have a week's trip there a week away from the reality.
Daniel will be dropping me off. I wear a black shirt and black skinny jeans with a beige coat with it. I hear knocking on the door.
"Hey sweetcheeks i have good news!" He exclaimes..
"Dont tell me manal is pregnant."i ask jokingly.
"OMG no i have to marry her first! she isn't buttttt manal is also coming to drop you,"he says.
"Heya girl,"she says and hugs me.
"Lets go people im getting late,"i say
In the car
"Girl what happened you seem too zoned out,"Manal asks
"I cant tell Daniel knows ask him,"i tell her bcz I would atart crying
She looks at him and raises her eyebrow.
So basically before your arrival Asfandyar was already there and i am guessing he saw her laugh at something when she was with me probably when she told me uou will be there she laughed at my reaction after leaving us alone she went to his office he accused her character and all thinking we both like each other....he was jealous of me so he said all this.
"Oh wait but you're only mine,"Manal states and the next thing her eyes widened. "Sorry continue"
I laughed at her and Daniel continued, "and they have been ignoring each other ever since and she isn't used to get ignored by him and two days back they had to leave to London togather on his private jet but she canceled it and she's feeling soo empty and lonely without him,"he finishes.
"Awhhh my baby it will be fine go to London have fun. Find some Londoner,"she added with a laugh.
And wiped my tears I didn't realize leaked.
"Okay we are here,"Daniel says
"Okay bye musky see ya soon,"Daniel says and hugs me.
"Bye girl remember to enjoy,"she says and hugs me
"Remember I would love to be an aunt now.. and yeah I'll enjoy BYE,"
We have a group hug i get my luggage and enter the Airport.
I get in the flight and watch a movie...then I decide to take a nap....
ASFANDYAR'S POV
I exit the conference room. And go to Ibrahim my second most trusted friend after Muskaan. Gosh you have no idea how much i wanted to call her and ask if she had any problem in traveling here or room anything.
"Janaab kya haal hai?"he askes me
"Poocho mat yaar! I have messed up,"i say rubbing my forehead.
"Is it about a girl?Muskaan?"he askes.
"What?first name basis!"i ask confused as he met her only twice or thrice in hospital.
"Yea..she had Arham over her house last week for few hours and then a whole day..Arham has a big crush on her . Always talking about her and says mama she's so pretty and her eyes are also soo beautiful i love her eyes and stuff,"he says
Oh that's why she was busy...shit i fucked up everything!
"Oh okay! Keep him away from her,"i joked.
"Hmm you like her don't you?"He asked me and my body freezes for a second.
"Uhuh n-no I don't,"i lie looking away truth is that i love her.
"Don't lie bro come on,"
"K fine...I love her okay!!!!"
"Yess i knew it.... now confess to her already," he says
"Filhaal toh maafi mangni hai,"i tell him
"Kyun?"he asks me confused
I tell him the whole thing.
Oh that's bad you should have listened to her....
He exited his office and requested his secretary to call the hospital where she works.....
He brings the phone to him after dialing the number.
"Assalamualiakum How can I help you?"
Walaikumsalam. I would like to know if Dr muskaan had any shifts during the last week.
"Yes sir she did...she had an over night shift and one was an evening shift,"
"Oh okay thank you,"i replied
"Your welcome Allah hafiz,"
"Allah hafiz,"
Declining the call. I decided to complete some of my files which i have to submit and then plan when to return to Pakistan.
After completing my files...i drive back to the Hotel. I go to my room and swipe the keycard but it doesn't work. Trying multiple times it doesn't work.i sigh defeatedly and make my way down to the receptionist. I rush down. Someone hits my shoulder. She bends down and picks up her wallet that she dropped. Glancing down at her i see her hip long brown straight hair...looking soo much like Sheikha's.
I take a deep breath before speaking but stop as i inhale the familiar scent the strawberry scent of her's.
I hear her say "I am sorry,"
"Its fine,"I reply and resume walking.
I turned around and instantly my body freezes. It is sheikha. She's talking to the bell boy. She glances around and her eyes meet mine.
Not even a second she makes eye contact...she turns and enters the lift .
I go to the receptionist.
THIRD PERSON POV
The next morning. Both were feeling somewhat better than before. Why? Because they saw each other doesn't matter even if it was a mere minute.
Getting up from the bed she calls the room service for clean up. She takes a outfit from her suitcase and dresses up. (Outfit above morning one)Standing in her hotel room's balcony....the chilly air blowing...traffic passing...and oh the magnificent view of the Big Ben was amazing ...Thinking about all their moments, 'god knows who's evil eye struck their perfectly'
She guessed he also stayed in the same hotel so to avoid him , she decides to have breakfast somewhere else. She unlocks her phone and searches for cizy and good rated cafes, A whole list pops up: