ہمسفر|soulmates

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

꧁THIRD PERSON POV꧂
Someone tapped his shoulder continuously whispering,"Asfii utho naaa wake-up"
A graon escaped his lips and his eyes adjusted to the light and finally got the view where he was.
Trying to stretch his hands he found his fingers intervined with Muskan's hand that had a ivy on it. Looking to his right he saw a brightly smiling face that belonged to none other than Muskan. His eyes widen as everything settled into his mind. He drank something before falling asleep so that means Ibrahim had added sleeping pills in them because he was literally scaring every doctor or nurse present there.
"You're up sheikha ?"he asked her cupping her face.
"Yes i am aur mujhe halwa puri khani hai,"
(Halwa puri is lahori breakfast)
Muttering an Alhamdullilah he spoke,"Oh no your not getting that now,"
"First we will have your check up done then you will rest freshen up and then till tomorrow you will have only light food,"
"Naiiiii bhai mujhe nai khana light food wooood,"she whined giving him her best puppy eyes.
"Bhai toh nai bolo,"he said making wrinkling his nose.
"Pwetttyyy pweaseee with whipped cream and cherry on top,"
"No that look wont work on me today sorry,"
"Ugh fine,"
"Oh last time i heard you were in lovveee with me,"he teased her smirking.
Her cheeks went red,"n...nai toh kisne boldia,"
"Sab ko pata hai,"he told her.
"Phr apki laila ka kya?"
"Meri laila?"he asked her confused.
"Wohi laila jisse muhabbat hai apko jiska naam liya tha apne and she even works in your office and u r pretending to not know her!"
He burst out laughing clutching his stomach because she had completely taken that 'laila majnu' reference wrong thinking he was talking about laila that worked in his office.
"Kyun hans rae hain itna zyada!"she said scrunching her nose.
Wiping his tears he tried calming down,"wow you thought i am in love with laila,"he laughed some more and continued,"well there's a saying about how much majnu loved laila. In that case you are my laila,"
A dramatic gasp escaped her lips,"So are you like confessing ur love to me,"
He hummed and held both herhands in his and spoke,"you have no idea how scared i was to lose you last night it was a nightmare for me! And yes i love you so so much sheikha,"
"Ohmigod i am going to pinch me because it can be a dream,"she says saddening a bit.
He looked at her amused.
Ahhhhh its real i loveeeeeeeee youu you love me we will be a happy family with a kid or two,"she giggled clapping her hands.
"I think you have banged your head somewhere,"he asked her
"No i didn't but i am serious cause i have been in love with you since a long time."she states seriously
He moves foward and wraps her in a hug and says,"i love you too,"
Just then a nurse enters,"Ahh so you-"
"Oh I'm sorry i will leave,"she says after seeing them hugging.
"No check her up, i am coming back in a moment,"
He leaves the room and informs Ibrahim to bring everyone from his house where they stayed.
About 20 minutes later Danish Rehaan Muskans father came in rushing to her room.
"Princess,"he said as he saw her awake and smiling at him.
"Baba jani, how are you?"
"I am fine after seeing you,"
"Uncle mujhe apse baat karni hai,"
"Chalo bahir,"he smile knowing exactly what he wanted to talk about.
All the others visited her and now she was finally going home. All of them were staying at his house.
"Finally i can sleep,"she smiled.
"Women you woke up after sleeping for soo many hours,"Asfandyar looked at her bewildered as he heard her statement .
Everyone was seated in the hall when Asfandyar said,"i have something important to do,"
He took out the ring ,bent on one knee and spoke"Sheik-sorry i mean Muskan pls marry me or,"
"Or what,"
"Or I'll throw a fucking tantrum,"
"So everly romantic,"Muskan said sarcastically.
"Sorry bhabi to be we convinced him for something romantic."said Abdullah.
"But that's all he agreed to do i mean going on one knee,"
"Yes I'll marry you,"she lauged along the others.
"So everly romantic,"she said and shook her head.
He slid the ring.
"Omg i love the ring thank you,"Muskan gushed with a tint of red adorning her cheeks.
(Picture above)
Everyone as in youngsters cheered while the elders congratulated eachother.
Asfandyar hugged Muskan and kissed her forehead
"Finally I'll be a chacho in a few months,"Abdullah exclaimed hugging Muskan who turned red.
"Me too. I'll be their favorite one,"Muhammad said.
"I will be their favorite one,"Abdullah said.
"Shakal dekhi hai apni dar jaenge,"Muhammad said they were identical twins
"Bro we both look the same. You r insulting your own face too,"
Everyone laughed. Both were happy and completed by each other.

A soulmate is someone who is always there for you, understands you like no one else , has a place in your heart and will be there for you no matter what ~ anonymous.
This is what ASFANDYAR WAS FOR MUSKAN.
𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐸𝑁𝐷
Help me choose a cover I'm confused!
Vote in the comment section!!!!

                𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐸𝑁𝐷Help me choose a cover I'm confused!Vote in the comment section!!!!

This is number one☝🏻

This is number two ☝🏻

This is number three☝🏻

 This is number four ☝🏻By biyababbles  NOW PLEASE CHOOSE I CAN'T CAUSE ALL R SOO PREEETYY ! <3

By biyababbles
NOW PLEASE CHOOSE I CAN'T CAUSE ALL R SOO PREEETYY ! <3

A/N
That's all for the second last of humsafar!!!!!
Im gonna miss my babies after the epilogue.
Okay so our handsome and utmost caring Asfandyar is asking you to vote and comment loads on their union as a couple. Congratulate him he finally proposed!
How was the chapter? Do let me know!
Spam with comments! It will keep me motivated;)
Thank you for reading!
Vote Comment and Share.
Follow me on Wattpad and IG: [Rumirambles]
Take care :)
Bye bye-