ہمسفر|soulmates

3 years later

3 years later...

Third person POV

"Hayy jaan logi kiya,"Asfan said seeing his wife muskan all dressed up in a black gown with full sleeves. Delicate diamond jewelry adorned her wrist ear and necklace. Red lips and her long brown hair left open straight as usual. Looking extremely cute and sexy at the same time with her bump full on display.
It was a little bit too big as they were expecting triplets. 2 healthy boy and girl. She's almost 8 and half months and could be expecting anytime by now.  Asfandyar had almost fainted in a the hospital after getting to know they were having triplets . Muskan is the first one to have triplets. He was very nervous at first but later his excitement knew no bounds. All their puppies had grown too, and did not let anyone touch Muskan's belly.
Muhammad is engaged to a very beautiful girl named imaan. Who was also his assistant .
Life had been blissful they travelled togather. As they decided to travel and then soon settle down with a family.
Today was Daniel and Manal's son Rayyan's birthday party today. He is turning 3.
"Uffo mei nai aarai."she huffed looking at herself in the mirror.
"Kyun ?kiya hua?Are you okay?do we have to go now?"he asked bewildered.
"Noo look at me so fat,"she pouted.
Kissing her pout he cupped her face and spoke,"Hayati you look very cute and who doesn't want a cute wife,besides you look very hot."he winked.
"Okay now let me wear my heels,"
"No no heels,"he said in a serious tone leaving no room for argument.
"But,"she whined but he was already in his knees to strap her sandals.
"Lets go,"he wrapped his arm around her waist and exit the house. Making ber sit in the passenger seat of his Black Mercedes . He has been very protective and dealt with her mood swings throughout.
Reaching the event. He helped her put of the car and picked the gift with the other.
Entering the venue which was decorated in blue and white balloons.
There were many kids Arham who is 8 now got two cute sister's who are now 6 months old.
"Muskan auntyy how is my baby girl doing,"Arham asked.
While Ayla and Ibrahim smirked craddling their girls ,hearing their son. All of them had bought villas beside each other in a quite well known community.
"She's fine and cant wait to come out!"she replied.
"she's not your baby girl,"Asfandyar said narowing his eyes at his bestfriends son.
"well she is,"Arham smirked. A feaking 8 yr old smirked.
"no she's not,"Asfandyar argued.
"She is mine," he spoke in a tone the meant no arguments.
"Ibrahim control your son,"Asfandyar said looking at Arham.
"can't help it dude!!"
"He's already in love with her,"Adeel spoke.
"whatever!"Asfandyar grumbled. while the others laughed at him.
1 hour later
"Fu*k"Muskan swore while clutching her stomach.
"Asfi do something,"Ayla shouted.
"Shit we need to go to the hospital,"
Daniel drove the car while Asfandyar spoke soothing words to lessen her unbearable pain.
Carrying her inside and laid her on a strecher .
"I'm going to kill you this is all because of u! You dimwit,"she yelled at asfandyar.
Both went in the labour room and soon cute baby cries were heard. Muskan was panting heavily as she was very exhausted.
Wrapping the delicate babies in their sheets . The nurse gave them to the parents. [pic above]
Bending down Asfandyar kissed Muskan's forehead and cheek. Whispering,"Thank you so much I love you,"
"I love you more,"
"She's so beautiful no boys till 30,"Asfandyar said his eyes glistening with tears.
"what,"Muskan shrieked.
"They are soo cute."she looked at them.
"She's got your eyes."
Daneen Asfandyar Qureshi the youngest triplet.
Dalil Asfandyar Qureshi the middle triplet.
Dameer Asfandyar Qureshi the eldest triplet.
"Sure!! Beautiful names for beautiful babies," they smiled and nodded in agreement.
Daneen took after Muskan's grey eyes and hair . while Dameer had feautures exactly like Asfandyar. Dalil had brown eyes and brown hair. Everyone walked in and congragulated them.
"where's my baby girl!"Arham asked loudly and Asfandyar grumbled in annoyance and everyone to laugh.