ہمسفر|soulmates

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

"Kyun bhabi?"asked Manal's father .
"Bhai manal ke sath muskan ki bhi shaadi hogi woh bhi Wafa ke behn ke bete Yousuf ke sath,"
"Muskan ne haan kardia,"Muskan's father asked.
Only Manal's father had a little bit of sweet and muskan had just entered the room.
Asfandyar stood up his fists clenched amd viens popping,
"Muskan ki shaadi Yousuf se nahi hogi,"he roared.
"Kiya?"the elders gasped while his father's temper rose.
Muskan gasped as the coffee spilled on her hand as she clutched her hand and only his words replayed in her mind. Not caring about the burning sensation on her hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zarkhan Qureeshi slapped his son Asfandyar Qureeshi...He was furious, he treated muskan like his own daughter.
Muskan gasped as she heard the slap echo in the silent room..until Muskans father spoke,"Everyone go up right now, Muskan you too,"
"Ji baba,"she said he adressed her with her full name.
Everyone one went up....
"Asfandyar explain,"said Muskan's father. A single word....
"Pls khan calm down he might have a reason,"Asfandyar's mother softly told him aware of his anger.
"Well as you said baba. When you fell in love with mama. Ap nano ke pass jake be jhijhak(without hesitation and fear)bol ker aaye the ke ap muhabbat karte hain unki beti se aur itni ke usko kisi aur ka hote nai dekh sakte.
Mera bhi wohi haal hai baba i am in love with Muskan aur abhi ka bai hai....i have been in love with her since her 20th birthday it was the first time I realized i am in love with her. Well only Ibrahim and Abdullah Muhammad knows about my love for her. That's all i have to say. I dont know if she's in love with me or likes me. But if i want her because i love her and if that's called selfish then i am very selfish,"Asfandyar finished leaving everyone shocked at his confession...
(Nano-maternal grandfather)
"I-I don't know what to say,"Asfandyars father said.
"Beta are you sure you know what your saying ,"
Yes aunty bilkul sure. I even have a ring I bought it few days ago I thought of telling baba to ask for her hand, i bought it as i saw it's the exact color of her eye's my favorite feature on her face,"he said with a small smile.
"Its in my laptop bag everywhere with me,"he added.
Muskan's father smiled brightly and even Asfandyar's father.
"Masha Allah,"
"Sorry bete mujhe maaf karna,"Asfandyar's father spoke feeling guilty
"Are nai baba maine bhi galat kiya,"
"I am sorry old man,"
"Me too," they hugged each other at last there's no fear of losing her except her rejection which was 20% rejection and 80% approval.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Meanwhile in the room upstairs
"M come here,"Abdullah patted the space between Ibrahim.
"Hmm,"she nodded.
"Well i dont have much to say but i will tell you only one thing that Bhai is in love with you and thats the reason he stopped this wedding."
"Ohmigod sachi,"she squealed in happiness.
"I love him toooo,"she said
"Ye lo behen have some M & M's you got your love finally,"said Ayla(Ibrahim's wife
She ate the M&M's not realizing it has peanuts in them which she was allergic to. She ate them. She felt her throat itch and skin too
Immediately she asked, "Ayla which M&M's are these?"
"Umm the yellow ones peanut,"
"Doctor you're turning red,"
Her throat was too clogged tp speak until Abdullah spoke,"Shit woh peanuts nai kha sakti shes allergic,"
"Muskan pls try kaunsi bag mein hai Epi Pen,"Manal asked.
"F....fir..st...z..zip......of....pur..se!"she spoke through broken words. And coughed unstoppable.
"Here!"
She quickly injected it.
Ibrahim picked her up in bridal style and ran down.
"Jaldi bhai ko batao niche,"Muhammad said to Abdullah.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"That means i can marry her if-"his sentence was interrupted by the door banging open.....
Abdullah
"Woh muskan ne peanuts kha liye galti se uski breathing shallow thi Ibrahim bhai aur Daniel aur Manal usse hospital lekar gaye hain,"he completed.
Asfandyar felt his heart drop to the pit of his stomach.
"K..kiya?"
He couldn't believe his ears jsut now he was talking about marrying her.
"Sach mein please jaldi jaen City Hospital hai,"Abdullah said.
While Manal's mother was trying to console Muskan's mother.
"Beta asfand jaldi chalo,"said Muskan's father.
Muskan's mother, father and Asfandyar went in one car while Asfandyar's parents were in one.
Manal's parents , Ayla as she us pregnant and Ibrahim's wife Ayla stayed back with the kids.
Asfandyar drove to the hospital like a madman.rushing to the receptionist he asked her,"Muskan Rehan which room fast,"
"Sir room 245,"she meekly responded looking at his bloodshot eyes filled with unshed tears.
He quickly reached there. She was getting checked up. Wires and a drip connected to her hand. His heart clenched as he stopd there watching his life on a death bed. Her allergies were no joke. It killed Asfandyar's cousin. He was very young only 18. By mistakenly he had eaten basil. And gave up right there. He sobbed until ibrahim came to him.
"Asfand pls wahan beth jao. Mat ro na. Allah sab theek kaee ga,"
"Ibrahim i asked her parents for pur marriage also. And a moment late Abdullah came and gave us this news. Why did this have to happen?"
The doctor exited the room and called out,"Ms. Rehan,"
"Yes how is she,"asked an impatient Asfandyar.
"Im really sorry but she is-"
"Don't complete that sentence,"Asfandyar growled.
"Asfand sit I'll talk to him,"said Muskan's father.
He saw them walk to the corner and noticed her father sob painfullly. while her mother almost passed out. Muskan birth was premature so she was very week and had almost died. She has had near death experience twice but Allah gave her chances. She was quite week but got better as she grew.
Daniel unknowingly cried too seeing the situation of the lovers.
Asfandyar sat on the chair burying his fave in his palms he recalled their memories.
Flashback
It's a year back
"Asfii im so excited to go to the village farm,"she squealed.
He smiled brightly at her.
"It's your first time,"
She hummed in response whole looking at the breathtaking view of the mountains where they decided to go for vacations. He admired her beauty while she admired the scenery.
"Chaloooooooo we r hereeee,"she hopped of the jeep.
"Omg look,"she said.
She went around for about an hour. They were sitting peacefully drinking garam chai. When he heard her screaming ever so loudly.
"Asfii bachao naa ye murgi mere peeche pari haii,"
"Asfii"
"Asfiiiiii"
"Ahhhh naiii naaa,"
She clung onto him like s koala while he was laughing so much
"Kutti kamini bhago yahan se maine mai aana yahan kabhi bhi,"she muttered some colourful words.
She smacked his shoulder hard
"Stop laughing,"she whined.
"Acha naa sorry let's go in,"
Nodding she entered Asfandyar's friends cozy house.
Flashback end!
A painful bitter yet sweet smile spread on his face remembering by these moments. Sitting on the chair he cried his heart out. He never cried like this after his grandfather's death......

Come on press the star button then proceed!
*Sniff* *sniff*
Hellooooo!
I know i am bad so I am rwally sowwyyyyy....😭😭😭😭
Im also crying well let's see if a miracle happens if she's alive or not...
How was it........>
Hope you enjoyed it!
Next one will unfortunately be last chapter☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎
Pls vote comment and share.
Follow me on ig:[Rumirambles]
Link in Bio😌😌
Dont forget to follow! Teaser will be updated on instagram story:)
Byeee
Take care*-*
Lots of love<3

 Follow me on ig:[Rumirambles] Link in Bio😌😌Dont forget to follow! Teaser will be updated  on instagram story:)ByeeeTake care*-*Lots of love<3