~𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐢~

Hi guys, 

Sorry to disappoint you guys but this is not an update. Will give one to you all soon.

So most of you might have noticed that I have changed the title of this book from, "From The Future To Change The Past" to "Agami".

I have been thinking to change the title for a long time as the title is kind of too long for my liking but never got a chance.

So after lot of searches I have found a suitable title for the book.

"Agami"

In the yoga world, there are three types of karma.

1. Sanchitta
These are the accumulated works and actions that you have completed in the past. These cannot be changed but can only wait to come into fruition. This is the vast accumulation of karma that encompasses our countless past lifetimes. This comprises every action that you have ever made in your past and present lives.

2. Prarabdha
Prarabdha is that portion of the past karma that is responsible for the present. These are the ripe and fructuous actions and reactions. The things that you did in the past make you what you are today. It cannot be avoided or changed, but only exhausted by being experienced.

3. Agami
Agami Karma is the Karma we are creating for ourselves right here in the current moment. It is the action that we create and the choices we make right now, as we live this present lifetime.

Agami also means future.

I have decided to write two other stories with Sanchitta and Prarabdha as titles.

No, it won't be a series. I have got the complete story of Agami finished in my mind all I have to do is just pen it down.

And if this book crosses 100 chapters then I will divide the book into two and finish the story of Juhi and Karna.

Sanchitta and Prarabdha will be stand alone books. That means it won't have any relation to Agami.

꧁꧂

I have made few covers for the time being.

How are they?

How are they?

I am not that good at making cover but I have tried my best.

Which one do you guys think is more good and suitable for the book?

Feel free to comment your opinion on the new name and covers for the book.

꧁꧂

For all the silent readers out there, Guys please do vote on the chapters. I know it won't be possible for everyone of you to comment on the chapters but the least you all can do is vote on the chapters.

Your votes are something that gives motivation for me to write new chapters. So guys please do vote and if possible comment.

Next update will be soon as I am almost finished with it. 

Till then,

Goodbye.