~20~

Author's pov

Author's pov

"What? You are kidding right?" Karna asked with wide eyes.

Juhi turned around and looked at him. Her eyes were filled with unshead tears. She shook her head looking at Karna.

"No Karna, I am telling you the truth. I am not from here. I am from Kaliyug." Juhi said with shaky voice.

Karna looked at juhi with a shocked expression

Karna looked at juhi with a shocked expression. Well he didn't expect the serious matter to be this. He started connecting the dots and soon he understood what she said is true. That's why she is completely different from the girls in this yug. It was a bit unexpected for him but that didn't stop him from loving her. He didn't care about her past all he care about is his future with her. He looked at her signaling her to continue.

"One year has passed since I came here in this yug. I still don't know how I landed here. I don't even know my importance here. It took only one night to change my entire life. That unfortunate night I lost my parents. I lost the two people who loved me the most. Two most important persons of my life." Juhi said breaking down into tears.

Karna hugged Juhi immediately. He slowly rubbed her back in an attempt to calm her. He kissed her hairs as she sobbed in his arms.

"You don't need to continue if you don't want to. I don't care if you are from Kaliyug or Satyayug all I care is I want you to be with me till I breathe my last." Karna said cupping Juhi's face.

"No, I want to say it. You deserve to know it." Juhi said looking into his eyes. Juhi took a deep breathe before continuing.

"We were so happy. We were going back after the celebration of a festival during that times when some people blocked our vehicle. My father went to talk to them and after that they got into some arguement. He was killed in front of my eyes. My mother and I tried to run away from there but my mother was capture and killed by them. I ran from there. I ran and ran till I was at the edge of the cliff." She paused taking deep breathes.

"I was stuck between two options. One I would let my parents murders capture me and kill me when they get board of me. Second option was to jump off the cliff. I didn't have much time to think. But I knew one thing both the options will surely end in my death. So I choosed the less painful one I jumped from the cliff before they could capture me. I fell into the river that was flowing benath the cliff. I lost my consiousness after that. When I woke up again I was here. First I didn't understand tht I have time travelled but then everything here is different from the things I normally see." Karna squeezed her hands slightly in a way telling her that he is there for her.