~18~

Its been two days since the royal family has arrived in Dwaraka

Its been two days since the royal family has arrived in Dwaraka. In these two days both juhi and Karn could not have a proper conversation without being inturepted by anyone. Their sibilings did not miss any oppurtunity to tease them. The whole palace was filled with the laughter.

Today was a special day for Karna and Juhi. Today both the families will exchange the nishchaya thambool to each other fixing their marriage and the pandit will fix the date of their marriage.

The royal pandit of Hastinapur was carefully looking through the Kundali of bride and the groom. He frowned a little as looked at the Kundali's. Bhishma and Vasudev looked tense as they looked at pandit's face.

The silence lingered in the room, thick and heavy like a blanket. Juhi looked at Karn with worry clear on her face. Karna blinked at her in an reasuring manner making a small smile to appear on her face.

"Is there any problem in the kundali's pandit ji?" Bhishma was the first one to break the silence.

"No Mahamahim. The kundali's are perfect match. They have 9/10 match too. There match is perfect it is as if they were born for each other. A match made in heaven." Pandit said smiling at bhishma.

Juhi and Karna looked at each other smiling as they heard the words of the pandit. Everyone in the room seemed to have relaxed after hearing the words spoken by the pandit.

"But" pandit started making everyone in the room to look at him.

"But what pandit ji?" Vasudev asked.

"But there seemed to have a problem in kumari juhi's kundali. A dark cloud of negative energy is hoovering over her. This negativity will cause problem in the initial days of their marraige. If it stikes, then it would be a grave danger to both kumari Juhi and Angraj. It is powerful enough to cause a death. A death is however certain to happen." Pandit said with a serious face.

Juhi heart broke hearing that. Her eyes filled with tears at the mere thought of anything bad happening to Karna because of her. Subhadhra looked at Juhi's sad face. She gave a small squeeze to Juhi letting her know that she is there for her. Juhi gave her a teary smile. She looked at Karna with an helpless look on her face.

"So pandit ji are you saying that the marriage of juhi to Karna will end in the death of one of them?" Bhishma asked.

"No Mahamahim. I am not saying that their marraige will end in their death. What I meant to say is that in the initial stage of their marriage there is an uncertainity. There will be a lot of hurdles in their initial phrase. Till the negative energy is removed their marriage life will cause many unpleasent events in their life. It will be danger for both of them." Pandit said looking at Bhishma.

"Is there any solution for this problem pandit ji?" Vasudev asked looking worried for his daughter's life.

"No vasudev. No pooja nor yagna will be able to stop it. No power can stop the stike of it. All you could do is wait and watch the future happenings. Nothing is in our hands." Pandit said shaking his head.