☆ 9 ☆

Hii guys:) the smut is finally here!! i really enjoyed writing it i'm ngl;) but i really hope you enjoy it. please feel free to give criticism etc. and who do you guys what endgame?
-elena♡

TW: Smut

River woke up the following morning, still in last nights clothes, and a headache that pounded. Before she even got changed, she ran to Sirius' room to find him still sleeping peacefully, she sighed - almost relieved he hadn't woken up with her not there. River returned to her own room, showered, not caring how she looked, and began stomping down the stairs angrily. And at the kitchen table, sat Remus, nibbling on some chocolate.

"Ah, River, you're awake, I can imagine you have an awful headach-"

"Why did you put me in my room!? What if he had woken up! I wouldn't have been there!" she yelled.

"You were shattered, you haven't been sleeping properly and you were passed out asleep by 10:30 last night! Don't blame me for caring." he retaliated.
River hadn't even bothered to sit down, still standing in the doorway. She was about to respond but a creaking of floorboards from the room above distracted her. The room above was Sirius'.

"He's awake." was the only thing she said before sprinting out of the room and up the stairs. She pushed open his door, not bothering to knock, to see shirtless Sirius stood at the end of his room, looking from his balcony. He turned around to see her - stood there in a state. But he didn't care, before she had chance to say anything he had flung his arms around her waist and squeezed her into him.

"You saved me! You bloody little genius!" he shouted in glee. He had now let her go and put his hands either side of her head and kissed her forehead.

"It was Remus, really. He and the twins apparated to my house almost instantly once I got you there - with the dittany which saved you, I might add." she said, looking up to him.

"Oh do shut the fuck up, love. If it weren't for you I wouldn't be stood here right now." He brought her head to his chest for yet another hug; but this time she noticed the warmth of his torso with radiated onto her skin - he smelt just as luscious as she had expected, not that she had taken much thought to how he smelt - but he held her for a few minutes before she spoke.

"I need to go and apologise to Remus, I was a little harsh earlier." she chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of her neck.

"What happened? Why?"

"Well for the last couple of nights, I slept in here, waiting for you to um, wake up. But- but on the floor of course," she said, motioning to the pillows and duvet on the floor, "and last night I had a bit too much to drink and he put me in my own room. I kinda lost my shit about it." River laughed, now feeling guilty about how she treated Remus.

"Needn't have slept on the floor, darling," he smirked, "but why'd you sleep in here anyway?"

"Well, I wanted to be here when you woke up, stupid." she laughed, pushing his shoulder lightly - forgetting about his injury, he winced in pain. "Oh, shit, I forgot, I'm so sorry!" but Sirius just laughed in response.

"Cannot believe you fell for that! I cant even feel it anymore, silly." he said, laughing inbetween words.

"Are you being fucking serious!? I thought I hurt you! You're such a pratt."

"Yes, I am Sirius. You need to stop asking that, you know my name." he said sarcastically, before she left the room, rolling her eyes. River popped her head into the twins room letting them know Sirius was awake and that they need to let their mother know, before she headed downstairs followed by Sirius.