Chapter Two

"All I am asking is for one meeting; how am I supposed to understand your requests if you do not meet me?" I asked, biting back my anger at the 'leader' of the Rebellion. 

"Fine, but somewhere neutral; I don't want ta come ta yeh 'Kingdom' and get meself ambushed." He grunted with a nasty tone, and his English was not very good. I held back my retort and breathed deeply, trying to calm myself and steady my mind. I had to think like a leader, not my 18-year-old self. 

"Ok, how about the old council building? No one is there anymore." I was sure the cogs were turning hard in his little head. 

"Fine, tomorrow - noon. Yeh, bring two backups, and so wills I." And with that, he hung up. 

"Rude asshole," I growled, staring at the receiver in my hand before placing it back in its cradle. I sighed as I leaned back into my leather chair in my office and closed my eyes for a moment. I rubbed my temples and sighed again. What was going through my head when I decided to reincarnate myself? Why had I not learnt from all the previous attempts? Yes, my brother was gone, and he was a significant threat, but it seems there's always another issue. 

"You alright, my love?" Tomas asked as he entered my office. 

"Yeah, got a meeting with asshole numero uno tomorrow at 12, and I get to bring two helpers," I said as I opened my eyes and stared at my beautiful mate. He made my reincarnations all worth it, and it hurts to remember the times I lost him. 

He came over to me and kissed my temple before standing behind me. He placed his hands on my shoulders and started kneading my shoulders, which caused me to elicit a moan. I heard Tomas let out a low growl close to my ear, and it sent a shiver down my spine, and the hairs on my arms stood on end. Tomas applied more pressure, and I felt my whole body melt. I jumped slightly when I felt Tomas' hot breath against my ear before he lightly nipped at the lobe, which made me gasp. He kissed down my neck and suckled my mate mark before biting down on it, which caused my eyes to fly open and a loud moan to escape my lips. 

Before I could speak, Tomas had me up and sat on my desk with him between my legs. We were most to the nose, and his hot breath tickled my face. His hands roamed my back, stroking me slightly and causing me to shiver in his arms. 

Tomas leaned into me, and his kisses started slow and sensual before building with more need and pressure. I gripped his hips as he ground himself into me, and I could feel his erection against my thigh. 

My top was off, followed by my bra and trousers quicker than I could breathe, and they pooled on the floor. I pushed his shirt off his chiselled body, and as my fingers touched his eight-pack, he shivered. He pulled back, his eyes turning black as he smelt my arousal. Looking into his lust-filled eyes had wetness leaking out of me and saturating my underwear. He ripped off his trousers and boxers, springing his huge package free, and it stood to attention like a soldier. My underwear was in ruins with one pull from Tomas, and then he was back in front of me with his mouth attached to my nipples. He suckled and nipped lightly, which caused me to let out a moan, and my fingers ran through his hair. 

Tomas fell to his knees like he was praying in front of me. He gripped my hips, hurried me forward and buried his face into my pussy. He licked, sucked and nipped up and down my pussy, which caused me to writhe, moan and yell Tomas' name. My fingers were gripping his hair for dear life. 

"OH FUCK!" I screamed as I came hard, and Tomas lapped every last bit of my juices. 

Tomas stood up quickly, pushed me back on my desk to lie flat, and gripped my hips before slamming home. His hands were over mine, holding me in place, and my legs were wrapped tightly around his waist. Tomas' back arched, and his muscles rippled. 

"Christ, you're so tight." Tomas ground out and started moving, building me up to my next orgasm. Tomas let go of one of my hands and gripped the back of my hair before smashing his lips to mine. He then used his other hand to knead my breast. He started kissing down my neck towards my mate Mark, making me gasp and moan. He growled low in the back of his throat as he built rhythm and speed. 

"Fuck TOMAS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, drying them out, and I dug my nails into my desk. I heard the wood splinter and crack as my wolf claws broke through. A layer of sweat broke out over us, and the room started to smell like sex. I felt my stomach muscles clench and tighten as my body kept building and building and building with every stroke. My heart rate jumped, and my legs cleaved to Tomas. You wouldn't have been able to tell where he started, and I ended. My chest heaved with every gasp I took, and my breasts bounced. 

Then, the worst thing to ever happen, well, the second worst, to someone whilst having sex somewhere other than your bedroom, the doorknob moved. 

"Yeah, I'll just go and ask them." We overheard the Beta Mark saying to someone as he opened the door slightly. Mark walked in, his head still turned towards the person he was speaking to, and then he turned it towards us, saw us, and Tomas growled at him over my shoulder, his eyes flashing dark. It didn't stop his rhythm. 

"GET OUT!" Tomas screamed at him, and Mark looked flabbergasted. He almost fell over himself as he headed for the exit and slammed the door shut. Tomas turned back to me and sped up, hitting spots inside me that I never knew were there. He kissed down my neck and bit my mark, which caused me to scream out in orgasm. Mark's entrance didn't stop Tomas, and I didn't let him. 

"Have you never heard of knocking?!" Tomas growled at Mark as he concerned him in the kitchen. I just laughed behind my glass of orange juice as I sat on the countertop. 

"You think I wanted to see you fucking your mate?" 

"Why did you come barging in without knocking anyway?" 

"Another Beta asked about any updates."

"Meeting tomorrow at noon," I said around a bite of cookie. I was starving after our little exercise. 

"I'll let them know," Mark said as he passed us towards the door. "Oh, and lock the door next time you two decide to have fun." I telepathically slapped Mark on the back of the head, and he left.