Chapter Twelve

Tomas kissed me with such passion and ferocity that my knees weakened. He curled one hand around my back to hold me up and keep me smashed against him. The feel of his hand against my bare back made me shiver, and I wrapped my arms around Tomas' neck. I pulled him deeper into the kiss with me, and I let out an involuntary moan. 

I felt Tomas' smile against my lips, and then he leaned down a little to wrap his arms around my legs so that he could pick me up. He helped me wrap my legs around his waist and cupped my arms to keep me up. Then, he walked back towards our King-sized, four-poster bed and laid me on the bed. His weight pressed into me, but not his total weight. He held up some of his weight by using one of his elbows. 

He laid between my legs, and his erection pressed into my panties through his jeans. I could feel the cool metal of his zipper pressed against my lower abdomen. His cotton shirt rubbed against my stomach and bra. 

I felt his fingers creep behind me and up my back. He unclipped my bra with one hand, and without breaking our kiss, he pulled off my bra and threw it somewhere. His shirt rubbed against my bare nipples, which puckered in arousal. I fisted the bottom of his shirt in my hands and started to bring it up. We broke apart when it got to his shoulders, and he pulled his shirt off, tossing it to the floor. 

He sat up a bit and unbuckled his jeans, but not before pulling out a single condom from his back pocket and handing it to me. I looked at the condom, and when I looked back up at Tomas, he was completely naked. 

"Where did you get this?" 

"Off, Mark," I laughed at him while he peeled my panties off me. I tore open the condom and handed it to him. He rolled the condom down his long, thick shaft, which already had pre-cum. Tomas kissed up my body, starting from my feet to my breasts. He sucked one taut nipple into his mouth and took a long, hard suck. I bent and moaned out loud. Tomas let the nipple go with a wet pop and grabbed one knee with each hand before spreading me wide open. He turned my knees up and then placed the head of his cock at my entrance. 

Tomas looked at me and gave me a sexy smirk before ramming home. He went balls deep inside me, and my body bowed into his. I groaned, and Tomas pulled out, keeping just the head of his cock inside me before slamming into me again. I cleaved at his back, hanging on for dear life, and screamed Tomas's name. He kissed up and down my neck, nipping every couple of kisses. 

Tomas' hands roamed my body, pinching my taut nipples and pulling one of my legs up over his hip. I hiked my legs up and hooked them together behind Tomas' back as he pulled back and reared into me. He kept up this relentless pace that made my walls quiver and shake as I felt my orgasm start to build. 

Tomas pulled out of me, flipped me onto my back and then pulled me into an all-fours position before ramming back into me. My chest lowered onto the bed, and the side of my face smushed into the bed. Tomas placed his hands on either side of my hips and pushed my hips forward and backwards to set the pace. I closed my eyes and just let the moans escape my lips. Tomas' hand flicked my clit, and I nearly jumped off the bed. 

"Christ!" I screamed, and Tomas kept doing it, getting me closer to my orgasm quicker. Finally, he pounded into me faster, and I exploded around his cock, my inner walls clenching onto it like a lifeline, and a scream tore out of my lungs. 

"Selene!" I heard Tomas grunt as he came too. I felt his cum hit the condom inside me, and his weight pushed me forward as he arched his back. He then slummed on top of me before pulling out of me. I was swollen and sore down there. He put the used condom in the bin while I lay on the bed, but instead of getting back into bed with me, I heard the water running in our bathroom. 

When I opened my eyes after my sex haze, I saw Tomas before me. He pulled me into his chest and carried me into the bathroom, where I saw he had run a bath.