LEO'S LIFE

LEO'S LIFE
3rd P.O.V.

"Good morning, Love." Demetrio said to Stefan and he opens his eyes lightly.

"Good morning, baby." Stefan smoothly said and nuzzle in Demetrio's chest. He scents his smell and smiles when Demetrio make his way to be more cozy with Stefan. He is hard and heavy which makes Demetrio's arms go numb.

"I'll meet you at the dine." Demetrio said and Stefan lose his warmth.
"Take a shower with me." Stefan whines and hold Demetrio back.

They smiles and joined the bathroom together.

"Gwod morning, Deme."
"Good Morning, Angel. How was your sleep?" Demetrio kissed the younger and make him sit beside him. The younger was in short and a thin baggy t shirt.

"Good." Bennett looks at his food and something was off about him. Demetrio was new to him cause they are only together for one years and it makes them awkward sometimes.

"Angel!" Demetrio holds Bennett's jaw and make his jaw look upto at him which make Demetrio notices the cut in Bennett's face.

"KYLER!" Demetrio shouts which make, Bennett's flinch in his seat.

"Y-yes." Kyler stutter.
"How he got this from?" Demetrio point at the cut at his cheek and Bennett looks down at his plate again.

"I don-"
"That holy piece of shit slapped him last night It's not anyone else's fault." Stefan explains and Demetrio stand up from his place. When he stands up everyone at the dine stands up too.

"Sit." He orders and grab the first aid kit from a servant.

"Look at me."
"It's just-"
"Look at me." His voice was demanding. He rub some alcoholic water at the place and bandage it with a cartoon bandage. The peach coloured bandage almost get disappear at Bennett's skin since he was blushing hard.

"Eat, now." Demetrio softly smiles and Bennett smiles back.
"I'm joining you to the prison I really have no mood to eat." Stefan stands up and Demetrio doesn’t stop since Only he has the permission to be in dungeon. Stefan loves to chase people while Demetrio loves his addiction.

They storm out from there and Demetrio forget about, Ahley's meeting to his parents. Ashley storms out from the dine!

"Get that Leo here. Be careful." Demetrio warns and stand in middle of the long corridor which has many prisoner cages at their both sides.

"Hello, Alejandro." Stefan says sarcastically they hold him in the middle actually make his pin with a wood stick in middle of the corridor. His hands are spreaded and has get thorn out. He is hanging from a height and blood is running lowly.

"Alejandro!" Leo was getting impatient when he sees Alejandro at that situation.

"Leo." they shares a tearful stare.
"Alejandro you tryna play with me right? Destroy my properties. SLAP MY ANGEL IN HIS FACE! " everybody flinch at his last shout. He wears a metal punching ring.

"Now You'll beg for die and guess what in front of your Leo, Your fucking love." Demetrio growls and punch his face four at a time.

"No, leave him please." Leo cries and sees Alejandro cried and groans in pain.
"Can I?" Stefan asks for permission with a hammer in his hand. He wanna breaks some bones well It's his golden chance.