POINT OF VIEW

POINT OF VIEW
THIRD P.O.V.

"Mmhmm." After a dissatisfying sex, Ashley has thrown his body at the bed.

Ashley missed Demetrio's touches and everything, he never know he would miss him this much but in middle of this much person annoys him too. He tried co-operating but it never helps his depression and needs. Everything was much shit than shits.

Ashley get dressed and walk out to the shop out in town. He needs to get some shopping for himself.

Mathias isn’t bad and loves him but Not like Demetrio, who knows how to love him, give him time, pleasure him and everything.

It's been two weeks since Demetrio and Ashley hadn’t meet. More two weeks, Ashley knows Demetrio won't do much but he fears about Mathias.

Demetrio is dangerous in many ways also Ashley wants to stay away from that home. The peoples aren’t bad but just-

"Ok Angel! What do you want more?" Ashley hides behind the clothes listening to Demetrio's sudden voice at the cloth shop. Mathias was out in work leaving him in the shop for sometime. 

"No chocolates, Angel. Yeah I bought your shorts and few more tops." Demetrio smiles from the phone.

"Yes, baby. Ash will be back soon. I-" Demetrio smells something and suddenly Ashley couldn’t find him anymore. Maybe some important work again-

"Ash?" Ashley froze and look back at the mess of the clothes. "Hi,baby." Demetrio smiles and hold Ashley by his waist to pull him closer and put a peck on his lips. Ashley hesitates!

"Who marked you?" Demetrio puts his lips on Ashley's neck and kissed his harder and kissed it to pur a mark visible.

"Ahhh~" Ashley moaned and Demetrio smirked.

"I need to go-"
"Why? Did you just lie to me all this year or what? You were happy being with me-" Demetrio excused. He wants him back anyway-

"I lied. I don't want to stay with you and your family. It sucks. You never just give me much time without your Kyler and Bennett and That new shit Leo. I asked for it- You never even let me visit my family. You killed my dad too, the only person was alive for me."

"He sold you."
"That's not your fucking business. I loved Mathias and I love him still now. It was all just an affection for you that's it and now I don't want it anymore. Leave me alone-"

"I would never. It's not a big deal to kill him and again cage you at your room, Ash. Believe me, He will die in front of your eyes." Demetrio smirked.

"I miss you, baby." Demetrio pecked Ashley on the lips and smiles seeing Mathias saw them.

Ashley pushed his away and left the place. Demetrio was soon back to his hotel and sits on the couch.

"Why are you giving him time?" Damien asked.

"I have few works to finish here and also He needs to have some time.  So yeah-"

"Demetrio, Took him away again and put him on the room you put three years ago. You wasn’t afraid of anyone then to catch him in that room then why now?" Damien took a shot from the mini bar.