LEO'S LOVE

LEO'S LOVE
DEMETRIO'S P.O.V.

"Leo?!" I called. He was on the couch and stand up looking at me.

"Come to the dine." I said. He nods and walk with me.

"Baby!" Bennett jumps on my lap, seeing us entering in the elevator.

"You will get hurt, baby. Don't jump like that." I said and hold his butt to support him in my lap.

"I win. Where are you going?" He said.

"You had breakfast?" He nods.
"Come with me. We will have it again." He nods and kissed me on the lips. He is more than happy somehow and I don't wanna ruin it.

"I need more dress." He asked.
"I will order."
"Okie. You wana gwo and play with me and Stefan brother? We are gonna play badminton today."

"You can't okay." I warn. He pouts.
"Why?"
"Because I said no." I said and rubbed our noses together. 

"I will take an ice cream."
"No ice creams." I warn and rolled my eyes at him.

"Okie then give me a spring roll." He pouts again. I sit besides him and Leo sits besides me.

Leo and I started eating our foods and suddenly Kyler holds me from behind, kissing my cheek.

"Why are you so happy?"
"I put that Cyan for a medication and I am kinda happy." He said.

"Be happy baby." I said and peck his lips. I fed him a little of fruits.

"Brother, I am sowwy. I will change my clothes swoon." Bennett suddenly apologise.

"No baby. I love you and you look beautiful in this clothes. There is nothing bad in it and slut might means bad but I didn’t mean it in only that day. Don't listen to Deme about what he said the meaning of slut. He just wanted to make me a bad person in front of you baby." What? Kyler hugs Bennett tightly and show me his tongue.

"Yeah yeah. I make you bad." I rolled my eyes and smile.

"Thank you brother. Yesh Deme is bad. He isn’t letting me play outside." Bennett complaints.

"Baby, You just have a sensitive health and he doesn’t want you to get sick. You know right?" Bennett pouts.

"Come on, baby. I have free time today so I can sit there with you and watch them playing." I said and Bennett smile joyedly.

"Leo, Join me in baby." Kyler said and walked out at the backyard jumpily. Leo looked at me in a different expression.

"He is a great person, Leo. He won't harm you." I said and ruffle his hair.

Few minutes later, We were out at the backyard. I make Bennett a mask on before we went out. Not they planned to play in the sun and the main couch of the teams were my dad. He was way more excited than Stefan and even they made team dresses. White and red. Dad and Kyler was in red team and Keith and Ashley was another team. Ashley and Leo was in another court now.

"Deme come here." Bennett called me and walk to him.

"Hold me up, up."
"Why baby?"
"I wana catch that mango. Pwease." He show me a not so far of a mango. I hold his waist and pull him up a little. He hold the mango a little difficulty and pull it out.